- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- An elegant blend of Grenache and Carignan, this powerful Spanish red packs a juicy punch of generous dark fruit and a complex touch of savory spice that carries on through a long, long finish.
- Your funding gave Franck his choice of top-grade Grenache and Carignan, hand-picked from a special vineyard planted on steep slopes of slate that yields smaller harvests of grapes packed with deeply concentrated flavors.
- For supporting a legendary talent like Franck as he champions Spain’s most unique, delectable wines, you get exclusive access to world-class bottles like this scrumptious red blend. But with only a few hundred cases to go around, this is one high-end red you don’t want to miss!
- This savory, full-bodied and complex red blend is almost equal parts Grenache and Carignan, packed with dark fruit flavors and the unique power that wines from the Priorat region in southern Catalan are famous for.
- Your support helped Franck source organically certified Grenache and Carignan from a steep hillside vineyard planted on Priorat’s distinct black slate soil. The conditions here force the vines to work harder, resulting in lower yields, but much more intense flavors per grape.
- Franck chose the name "Retrat" (Catalan for “portrait”) for the picture this wine paints of the Priorat region, capturing its unique character, from the soils and climate to the people who lovingly tend the vines and work to bring this wine to you.