WE'RE NOT SURE
Irene used grapes grown on her own estate for this special Reserve Cab made just for Angels. Taste your way through ripe raspberry and tangy cherry wrapped up in spice and vanilla for a rich red you won’t want to miss!
Irene’s estate sits in central Chile’s Curico Valley, where the Mediterranean climate makes for ideal Cabernet Sauvignon growing conditions, bringing out all of the grapes’ best flavors.
Irene says to take your time and let this wine breathe a bit before sitting down for a laid-back meal of thick, juicy steak or sweet, savory barbecue. Make your next meal a tasting tour of Chilean wine country!
- Irene's plush Petit Verdot is pulsing with extra luxurious dark berry flavors like juicy, rich cherry and a deep, inky depth that’ll wrap you up like a warm blanket with every sip.
- Harvested from her very own vineyard smack dab in the Piedmont region of the Chilean Andes, the grapes for Irene’s Petite Verdot ripened with gloriously layered flavors and the perfect complexity thanks to her home region’s ideal Meditteranean climate.
- Normally Petite Verdot ends up being a backup singer while other varietals take center-stage, but take Irene’s word for it: this elegant red can shine even brighter all on its own. Try it for yourself and see!
- Your juicy, fruity Chilean red boasts deep, intense tastes of cherry, light spice and mouth-watering blackberry jam, with an unbeatable savoriness that carries on through a long, elegant finish.
- Irene harvested these grapes from her own vineyard "La Armonía", nestled in a top-notch corner of the Andes mountains, where the Mediterranean climate and cool breezes from a nearby river help her fruit grow to their absolute best for the most unbelievably lush flavors possible.
- Irene added an extra-special touch of delicate smoothness to this intense red, balancing out its horsepower with 14 months of aging in French and American oak barrels to bring you the best bottle of Chilean Syrah you’ve probably ever had. Grab yours while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.