- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This bright, delicate Pinot is a Matt Parish specialty, bounding with lush, ripe berry and cherry flavors woven together with a round, sultry smoothness that makes it almost impossible to put down.
- Your funding helped Matt source hand-harvested grapes from prime patches of Pinot up and down the length of Anderson Valley. The grapes were harvested early in the morning to keep them cool and full of juicy flavor, then gently fermented and aged in French oak for a full 10 months, giving the wine a downright decadent sheen and graceful smoothness.
- You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot! This sleek, sumptuous red is sure to be a new classic from just north of Wine Country – grab a bottle and be one of the first to try it!
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.
A bounty of bright red berry flavors burst from this lush, refined Pinot Noir, crafted to perfection by the one and only Matt Parish.
Matt sourced hand-harvested sought-after fruit from the Peterson Vineyard, situated along the Mendocino coastline, where constant cooling from the Pacific helps the site’s Pinot ripen slow and evenly for the most complex flavors possible.
You know Matt as the King of Napa Cab, but when he’s not making you Angel-funded classics, he also dabbles in dreamy single-vineyard Pinot. Now, for helping out Lula Cellars, Matt’s letting you in on the otherworldly reds he makes just north of wine country!