- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of sunny Santa Barbara.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (it won a gold medal in vintages past!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- This sleek Syrah is packed top to bottom with deep, dark fruit flavors of blackberry, and plum, backed by traces of toasty oak and a plush, generous smoothness that keeps unfolding with each sip.
- This dreamy Syrah is brought to you by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! With 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience, he's a winemaking guru when it comes to cool-climate creations like this savory Syrah. Just one sip of this treasure from Rick and you'll see where your Angel funding went!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.