WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerful, punchy red is loaded with bold, luscious black cherries and a delicate touch of oaky spice from careful aging in French oak.
- Rich, potent Paso Cabs like this one are exactly why Yian decided to become a winemaker. She loves making them as much as Angels love drinking them. And with your funding, she can bring you the best of the best from Paso's top vineyards for yet another dazzling vintage of this delectable red.
- Yian gives 110% when making her wines, and then some – that’s why Angels are already lined up to nab this return vintage of her crowd-favorite Cabernet. Grab a bottle (or two) before they’re all gone!
- Your Paso Petite Sirah packs a mouthful of rich, dark and oh-so-savory fruit flavors, like a warm berry pie right out of the oven, with a finish so smooth and elegant, you’ll be daydreaming about it for weeks.
- Yian selected the grapes for this intensely fruity Petite Sirah from a handful of prestige vineyards nestled deep in Paso Robles wine country and, thanks to your funding, was able to age and refine the wine to perfection in high-end oak barrels.
- Your Petite Sirah “truly represents how good Paso Robles wine can be,” Yian says – and it’s got the medals to prove it! Scoop up a bottle of yours today and taste what everyone’s been raving about.
- A burst of dark fruit flavor unfolds with velvety smoothness into delicate layers of violet, black cherry and plum flavors in Yian’s elegant, dazzling red from California’s Pinot-perfect Central Coast.
- Angel support gave Yian unlimited access to exquisite Pinot Noir fruit from prestige vineyards from the Santa Lucia Highlands all the way up the Central Coast to Monterey County.
- This luscious red will have you enchanted all on its own, but pair it with a decked out cheese plate piled with smoked gouda and aged cheddar, then sit back and enjoy the flavor fireworks.