- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a picture-perfect 2019 growing season, Stephen had the luxury of leaving his Merlot grapes on the vines just a little longer than normal, letting them develop BIG concentrated flavors and a little extra oomph, just for you.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
- David’s full-bodied red was made to satisfy the sweet-tooths out there, with a whole bounty of juicy, fruity and refined flavors tempting you to dive right in.
- Thanks to Angel funding, David blended together a luscious medley of Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel and Petite Sirah to give this red delight the perfect balance between easy-drinking smoothness and delectable sweetness.
- Sip this decadent red all on its own for dessert, or pair its sweetness with a decked-out cheese plate after dinner and you’re all set!