- Your decadent Reserve Zin is back! Sharon's premium Zinfandel berries took a long, cozy nap in oak barrels and woke up ohhhh-so-smooth.
- The flavors just don't stop. Your winemaker's called out a near dozen – boysenberry pie, juicy plums, baking spices, chocolate and a warm, spicy finish.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. It's been a dream of David's to make a rare blend as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
This juicy Merlot is a flavor explosion! Tom packed your dynamite red with bright red fruits, dark plums, and a smooth, toasty finish that rivals big-name Bordeaux wines (but without the price tag).
Harvesting lush, flavor-packed grapes from Lodi and Lake County let Tom capture full-on oomph for your Merlot – aging the wine with French Oak to magnify rich, decadent flavors.
This limited-production red’s just begging to be sipped alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a sizzling steak. Pop it open an hour before serving dinner to really let the flavors open up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
Scott's trademark ‘Chaos’ blend is here again and this year, it's bigger, bolder and juicier than ever, with more extraction and more insanely velvety textures – all thanks to sultry, inky Petite Sirah and spicy Tempranillo.
This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.
When it comes to classic powerhouse Primitivo, no one does it like Dom. Bursting with a pop of warm Italian sunshine, this red packs a velvety punch of bold fruit flavors like juicy cherries and sun-soaked berries with a long, silky smooth finish.
Dom’s favorite place in the world to make wine is Puglia, down in the bootheel of Italy, where he sourced this Primitivo from old vines right near the sea.
Fun fact: Primitivo and Zinfandel? Same grape – just one grows in Italy. Even funner fact: Dom’s only made this red for Angels in the UK so far, but it’s finally hitting the U.S. shelves for the first time in Naked history! If – no, when – you fall in love with this Primitivo, don’t be surprised to find yourself chasing down all the Italian wines you fund!