Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. It's been a dream of David's to make a rare blend as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
This juicy Merlot is a flavor explosion! Tom packed your dynamite red with bright red fruits, dark plums, and a smooth, toasty finish that rivals big-name Bordeaux wines (but without the price tag).
Harvesting lush, flavor-packed grapes from Lodi and Lake County let Tom capture full-on oomph for your Merlot – aging the wine with French Oak to magnify rich, decadent flavors.
This limited-production red’s just begging to be sipped alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a sizzling steak. Pop it open an hour before serving dinner to really let the flavors open up!
- Lusciously rich Old Vine Zinfandel ready to make your tastebuds dance. This red is oozing with ripe flavors like blackberries, black cherries, and chocolate. Yowza.
- Because you loved Sharon's Zinfandel from hot and sunny California wine country, she got extra funding to make you another. And it might be hard to believe, but it's full of more wild, full-bodied flavor than the last!
- Once the word spreads about this special Zinfandel, it'll vanish from the site. Grab a bottle while it's in stock - thank us later!
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
- This sumptuous mix of Cabernet and Syrah isn't shy – it's full of wild fruit flavors and a powerful, punchy finish that sticks with you in the BEST possible way.
- In fact, it took home a Double Gold Medal at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the world's taking your wine real seriously, Angels! And to think – it wouldn't be here without you.
- That's why a world-class blend – made by the most enthusiastic wine team in the biz – is yours for a such a savings. Just $10.99 a pop!