- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, Irene could source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for the varietal in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they get juuuust the right conditions to ripen slowly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Dip into this dreamy Cab with deep, rich, ripe berry flavors and a touch of spice that dance over a luscious, velvety-smooth mouthfeel. Constanza even gave this Cab an extra special oomph from a year of aging in French oak – just for you!
Constanza used your funding to source high-end grapes straight from a 30-year-old vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, where the fruit was hand-picked at just the right moment to capture the fullest, most complex flavors possible.
Take Constanza’s word for it, nothing pairs better with this classic Cab than savory barbecue. But of course, also feel free to test that theory with any of your favorite dishes!
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
- Irene's plush Petit Verdot is pulsing with extra luxurious dark berry flavors like juicy, rich cherry and a deep, inky depth that’ll wrap you up like a warm blanket with every sip.
- Harvested from her very own vineyard smack dab in the Piedmont region of the Chilean Andes, the grapes for Irene’s Petite Verdot ripened with gloriously layered flavors and the perfect complexity thanks to her home region’s ideal Meditteranean climate.
- Normally Petite Verdot ends up being a backup singer while other varietals take center-stage, but take Irene’s word for it: this elegant red can shine even brighter all on its own. Try it for yourself and see!
- Your juicy, fruity Chilean red boasts deep, intense tastes of cherry, light spice and mouth-watering blackberry jam, with an unbeatable savoriness that carries on through a long, elegant finish.
- Irene harvested these grapes from her own vineyard "La Armonía", nestled in a top-notch corner of the Andes mountains, where the Mediterranean climate and cool breezes from a nearby river help her fruit grow to their absolute best for the most unbelievably lush flavors possible.
- Irene added an extra-special touch of delicate smoothness to this intense red, balancing out its horsepower with 14 months of aging in French and American oak barrels to bring you the best bottle of Chilean Syrah you’ve probably ever had. Grab yours while it lasts!
- Jean Pascal’s Private Collection Cab is loaded with deep, mouth-filling flavors of fresh red berries, cherries and soft spice, with a gloriously long-lasting finish.
- He’s one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps Jean Pascal source the very best grapes around to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s endless winemaking finesse makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- Ripe red berries and blackberries go hand-in-hand with a subtle spiciness for a rich, juicy mouthful of smooth, sultry flavor in this sizzling Syrah from your own Chilean superstar Jean Pascal.
- With Angel funding and access to vineyards with the ideal soils and conditions for growing mind-blowing Syrah, Jean Pascal was able to pull out all the stops while crafting this unbelievably elegant Chilean red.
- Jean Pascal is world-famous for his classic, bold Chilean reds and this one is no exception. Angels were pivotal in making this dazzling red delight possible, so you get it for an unbelievable steal.
- This classic Chilean Cab is big, bold and bursting with dark, brooding flavors from rich, ripe cherry to brambly raspberry, backed by a touch of oaky spice and an unimaginable smoothness.
- Irene’s top-tier fruit comes straight from her own estate in the heart of Chile’s Curico Valley, where world-class Cab grows like a charm.
- For a Cab this powerful and young, make sure you give it plenty of time to breathe after popping the cork, to let every nuance of flavor open up. Then pair a glass or two with a juicy top sirloin or savory barbecue and you’re all set!
Intensely fruity, bright and popping with tastes of ripe blackberry and cherry, this red blend from the heart of Chile is a juicy, fresh and velvety-smooth sensation.
Straight from Irene’s very own vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, this red began with her home’s Mediterranean climate and volcanic soils – the ideal mix for growing lush, plump grapes that she can turn into fabulously fruity red wines.
This field blend perfectly ties together all the grapes in Irene’s picturesque vineyard: Cabernet Sauvignon for a full, rich structure, Syrah and Petit Verdot for the fruity freshness and a little bit of Carignan for an extra bright bounce of juiciness and lively color.