- Looking for a sumptuous, fruity red swimming in juicy, mouthwatering berry flavors? Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is just the thing!
- Using her choice of fruit picked at peak ripeness from Monterey and Paso Robles, Sharon crafted a luscious Pinot Noir with deep complexity and serious deliciousness – and with your support, she can bring it to Angels for a song!
- This silky red is exquisite all on its own, but it also loves company! Simply pair it up with practically every kind of dish from seafood to pizza and you're golden!
- Sharon's 'Feral' red is rowdy, fresh and flush with juicy flavors of blackberry and plum, plus just the right touch of tingly spice and a silky, long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sharon could source a medley of perfectly ripened fruit from vineyards sprinkled throughout the Golden State – with Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Syrah, Zin and Cabernet Sauvignon coming together in lush, mouthwatering harmony.
- This is a perfect dress-up-or-down red that will pair well with just about anything on the BBQ. Whether its savory ribs, juicy burgers, sizzling steak, pizza, pulled pork, chili verde, Tex-Mex, pasta with red sauces – you name it, it won’t disappoint.
- This mighty Malbec is luxuriously lush with refined, dark berry flavors of raspberry, plum and dark cherry that glide into a seriously smooth, sultry finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your funding in her pocket, Sharon sourced primo fruit at the ideal ripeness from Paso Robles vineyards, then blended in just a touch of elegant Merlot and Petite Verdot before aging it for 9 months in French oak barrels for the perfect balance of refined flavor.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a full-on flavor party!
- Ripe, refined and rich with elegant fruity finesse, Sharon’s California Cab is one layer of decadent dark berry flavor after another, all rounded off with a velvety smoothness that lasts oh-so luxuriously long.
- With Angel’s backing her each step of the way, Sharon was able to source pristine Cabernet from a handful of top-notch vineyards in Lodi and her beloved Paso Robles, then aged the wine for several months in French Oak barrels to bring you an easy-drinking red for any night of the week.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!