- Ben’s ripe and sophisticated Minervois is the effortlessly-exquisite French red you need to experience for yourself!
- You can find wines at this level at fancy brasseries in Paris (or bouchons in Lyon) – but your support for Ben lets you get your hands on this scrumptious red for less than double digits.
- Ben’s a tenured, self-made winemaker who followed his passion to master the art of making scrumptious wines. You’ve made this vigneron’s dreams come true – time to drink in your reward.
- This savory, gloriously juicy red Aussie blend from Adam is Angel funding at its most adventurous. Though two unlikely varietals for a Down Under red, in Adam's hands Sangiovese and Grenache meld so seamlessly it’s like this bold, beautiful blend was meant to be.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam has an all-access pass to premium sites across South Australia’s storied Clare Valley and Langhorne Creek regions. “Sangiovese is a great variety to grow and work with,” Adam says, given its ability to ripen to flavorful perfection in this world-class corner of Australia.
- Adam styled this racy red with immediate easy-drinking in mind and ideally, you'll be sipping it soon after arrival. Enjoy it endlessly on its own, or test your tastebuds’ limits for decadence with everything from light and savory Margherita pizza to a hearty helping of antipasto.
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.