Elegant and refined Pinot from the Russian River Valley – the top-producing Pinot region in Sonoma!
Russian River is a tiny-AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog, each vineyard is unique. And with your support, Ondine showcased all her favorite vineyard blocks in a red that's mellow and refined yet bursting with cherry flavors. Pure magic.
Pinot Noir from vineyards of this caliber – from a regional champion like Ondine – is Angel-funded wine at its finest. Stock up while it lasts!
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- You fund an award-winning wine! It took home silver at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- D.H. makes some of Angels' most-loved Pinots – but this may be his best work yet! Velvety-smooth, lush and luxurious berry flavors blend with a brightness that’ll keep you coming back sip after sip. Did we mention it’s packed almost to the brim with prime-time Napa Pinot?
- This 2017 Pinot is a once-in-a-lifetime find even for the very best wine treasure hunters like D.H. – it's as rare as it is delicious, and yours for such a steal you’ll have to keep pinching yourself to make sure it’s really real – and that’s before you even taste it.
- At the end of the day, you're the reason this perfectly-aged Napa Pinot exists! Your support plus D.H.’s expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal – well, that's the only way on Earth a wine this great could be just $9.99.