Camille captured the very best tastes of Paso Robles – and put them all in one perfect wine! This red is steeped in fruity finesse and lush, ripe red berry flavors, with a mouthfeel and finish so luxurious you’ll be ordering more bottles before you even finish the first.
Starting with mostly Cabernet Sauvignon, Camille expertly blended in a mix of Grenache, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Mourvedre, Carignan, Primitivo and even a touch of Zinfandel. Whew!
Your funding gave Camille her choice of the very best fruit from her all-time favorite subregions of Paso Robles, and you get the Angel-exclusive price tag for it! Just make sure you’re near the start of the line...
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
The last vintage even took an impressive Gold at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – give yourself a pat on the back... and a few bottles of this award-winner!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- This is an Angel-favorite Syrah from a world-class vineyard. Last year, it sold out in less than a month. History is bound to repeat – so grab a few while you can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like a bowl of cherries – the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970s and 1980s.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
Ondine’s refined Russian River red is an elegant ensemble of Syrah, Petite Sirah, and Grenache, humming with heavenly black fruit flavors that bloom with a rich, full texture and long, endlessly savory finish.
In Russian River Valley, a region known more for its Pinots and Chardonnays, red blends like this are few and far between, Ondine says. “These are not wines that are found in supermarkets, they are not in the mainstream, they are rare. This scarcity alone makes the wine a great find for Angels...”
Pop the cork as soon as it hits your doorstep, or put a bottle or two aside for up to a few years to bring out more subtle, earthy flavors. Sip this world-class red by a roaring fire in winter, or enjoy it on a sunny deck in summer – “It’s a wine for all seasons,” Ondine says.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Like a farmer’s market stand packed with fresh berries, this is a fruit-forward, luxurious, ultra-ripe and seductive Cabernet, brimming with brambly blackberries, cherries and juicy plums with a finish that’s just so long and smooth.
And the fact that it’s from Moon Mountain – the highest mountainside sub-appellation in Sonoma Valley – is really special. This is a super-rare, super-exclusive set of vineyards that get doused in morning sun and produce small, concentrated grapes. That's where all those intense flavors come in!
Powered by Angel funding, Ana traversed the hillside rows to find the perfect Cabernet clusters for this dynamo red, adding in some extra indulgence with oak barrel aging. Now you’re getting an extravagant dose of wine country for a fraction of the one-in-a-million price tag!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is red is a Marchesi signature: Super-dark, extracted yet elegant, with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a hefty, velvety texture. The last vintage of this red even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – more please!
- David blended luxurious Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley with rich Cab from the northern county line, using vineyards with "open canopies that shine dappled light on grape clusters" – aside from sounding beautiful, diffused sunlight helps extra ripening!
- He's a Sonoma expert that's made $80 reds for prestigious Wine Country names like Duckhorn and Cakebread. But you fund him to make wines that are all his own – and that's earned you this special Angel price.