- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, a light touch of oaky spice and delicately layered with a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Made with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet, then blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere.
- Your Chilean expert prefers a hands-off approach to his winemaking, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you won’t be able to get enough of.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!
- Velvety, vibrant and verified delicious, Matt’s Napa Merlot unfolds from a luxuriously smooth texture into a bounty of rich, dark berries for a red with enough structure and depth to put much, much pricier Napa wines to shame.
- Thanks to you, Matt could get his hands on flawless fruit from a single hillside vineyard with 30-year-old vines in Atlas Peak, the famed eastern side of Napa Valley. Merlots from this very vineyard usually go for $50-70+ per bottle!
- To bring you this bright, sophisticated take on Napa Valley Merlot, Matt meticulously guided it from harvest to fermentation to special French Oak barrels and finally into the bottle with the perfect balance and flavors – all just for you!
- This rich red is steeped in all the hallmark flavors of classic Aussie-style Shiraz – bold, juicy dark fruits (think ripe raspberry right out of the briar patch), effortlessly balanced with a touch of oaky savoriness and silky-smooth mouthfeel for a wine that steals the show every single time.
- This stunning Shiraz grew in Daryl's very own corner of Barossa Valley, where the warm, dry growing season makes the vines work a little harder, giving him fruit that’s flush with full, complex and oh-so-concentrated flavors.
- Daryl’s estate vineyard sits right near the vines for Penfolds, the iconic Australian winery where he was once the winemaker behind some of the most famous Shiraz in the world. Now he’s making his own top-shelf Shiraz just for you and at a fraction of the price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, silky Shiraz mingles seamlessly with bright, savory Zin in this smooth, sophisticated red from Daryl that’s reeling with deep red berry flavors and a heavenly texture that makes this red sipper almost too tempting.
- Zinfandel and Shiraz are rare blending partners, but with your help, Daryl’s been a pioneer of the style, mixing his experience with Aussie Shiraz and California Zin to bring out the best of both in this craveable new red.
- Daryl sourced the fruit for this remarkable red from his own estate vineyard in legendary Barossa Valley, the region that some of Australia’s most iconic wines call home. Now Angels are bringing this groundbreaking wine to the world for an absolute steal.
- Rich and juicy, Xisto drips with delicious dark cherry and plump blackberry flavors gliding on a fine, full texture that lasts and lasts.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a savory shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
Intensely fruity, bright and popping with tastes of ripe blackberry and cherry, this red blend from the heart of Chile is a juicy, fresh and velvety-smooth sensation.
Straight from Irene’s very own vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, this red began with her home’s Mediterranean climate and volcanic soils – the ideal mix for growing lush, plump grapes that she can turn into fabulously fruity red wines.
This field blend perfectly ties together all the grapes in Irene’s picturesque vineyard: Cabernet Sauvignon for a full, rich structure, Syrah and Petit Verdot for the fruity freshness and a little bit of Carignan for an extra bright bounce of juiciness and lively color.
Luis lives and works in Portugal’s world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and wines like this come straight from his beautiful estate – what’s more, as your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, he’s got the magic touch to keep making one craveable crowdpleaser after another.
Now your champion of Portuguese reds is debuting a new barrel-aged red – and it’s the Reserva you’ve been waiting for! Montaria Reserva Lente is dripping with lush, luxurious fruit and humming with an impeccable savoriness, plus a silky smooth texture that glides into a wonderfully lingering finish.
With your support, Luis made this heavenly blend using three tongue-twisting grapes: Trincadeira for a soft, oh-so-smooth mouthfeel, Aragonez (aka Tempranillo) for its trademark savoriness, and Alicante Boushet for that full, fresh, mouth-filling fruitiness. A little aging in fancy French oak barrels and voilà – Portuguese perfection!