Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
- This Cab is a wild, wonderful wallop of intense dark fruit flavors, backed by a warm touch of oaky spice and flush with an oh-so-rich, full texture.
- With your help, Sam sourced this top-notch Cab straight from the heart of Central Victoria in southern Australia, where the fruit was carefully picked at night to preserve every ounce of flavor and the wine meticulously aged in tanks with oak staves for an extra elegant oomph!
- Sip this Down Under wonder the same day it hits your doorstep or, Sam suggests, buy a case and put a few bottles aside to see how gracefully the flavors deepen and evolve over the years.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Dip into this dreamy Cab with deep, rich, ripe berry flavors and a touch of spice that dance over a luscious, velvety-smooth mouthfeel. Constanza even gave this Cab an extra special oomph from a year of aging in French oak – just for you!
Constanza used your funding to source high-end grapes straight from a 30-year-old vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, where the fruit was hand-picked at just the right moment to capture the fullest, most complex flavors possible.
Take Constanza’s word for it, nothing pairs better with this classic Cab than savory barbecue. But of course, also feel free to test that theory with any of your favorite dishes!
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinan masterpiece overfowing with juicy, dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel that lasts and lasts through a long, smooth, sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grapegrowers who let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to harvesting.
Though it's ready to impress your socks off today, Mauricio suggests putting a few bottles to the side and tasting one every few months to see how the flavors evolve over time.
Dark, intense, and singing with flavor, this is a Malbec you'll want on put on repeat.
With your funding, Mauricio made a Malbec from one of his own vineyards in Uco Valley – and it was no small feat because Los Árboles stands tall at 4100 feet! Its rocky terrain makes grapes grow sturdy and strong – that's where all the concentrated flavors come from, too.
This is one of the most requested wines on the site, and from a rockstar like Mauricio, it'll move fast – grab a few before it's gone for good!
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Cab stays easy drinking from your first sip to your last! With flavors like creamy dark chocolate and blackberries, Coni's wine has a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness.
- ...and it's made from vineyards at the foot of the Andes mountains – Chile's Curico Valley (an area known for its long growing season and big, bursting fruit!)
- But you know what they say... great wine is made in small quantities. And Coni's latest red is no exception! If you want a taste, you've got to act fast.
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! He's a winemaking guru when it comes to cool-climate creations like this savory Syrah, with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience. Just one sip of this treasure from Rick and you'll see where your Angel funding went!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
- Your luscious, richly textured, oh-so-smooth red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like sun-ripened cherries and earthy spices... just the sort of scrumptious sipper you'd expect from a 30-year wine expert!
- A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! And David gave your Pinot the works...
- "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish." Better listen to your winemaker!