- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, Irene could source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for the varietal in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they get juuuust the right conditions to ripen slowly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
Ondine’s refined Russian River red is an elegant ensemble of Syrah, Petite Sirah, and Grenache, humming with heavenly black fruit flavors that bloom with a rich, full texture and long, endlessly savory finish.
In Russian River Valley, a region known more for its Pinots and Chardonnays, red blends like this are few and far between, Ondine says. “These are not wines that are found in supermarkets, they are not in the mainstream, they are rare. This scarcity alone makes the wine a great find for Angels...”
Pop the cork as soon as it hits your doorstep, or put a bottle or two aside for up to a few years to bring out more subtle, earthy flavors. Sip this world-class red by a roaring fire in winter, or enjoy it on a sunny deck in summer – “It’s a wine for all seasons,” Ondine says.
- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabs Macario's famous for making, with rich velvety fruit that you expect from a Tempranillo and a lush, powerful punch of Petite Sirah to round things out. Mmmm.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Uco Valley is the Napa of Argentina – as famous for its incredibly lush Malbecs as Wine Country is for full-bodied Cabs. And Mauricio's bringing this celebrity Malbec directly to Angels – packed with delicious flavors like ripe, juicy black fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish.
- Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to prune, pick, press, ferment, bottle and age this luscious Malbec with incredible amounts of TLC... so you can really taste what makes the region special – nothing more, nothing less.
- As an Angel, you're getting top-shelf Malbec for a third of the price you'd ever see it for in the shop (if you could find a bottle to begin with). This red is an instant classic. Mark our words!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Big and bursting with ripe red fruit that unfolds with a round, full texture and lingers on a smooth, silky, oh-so-satisfying finish.
Luis is your go-to expert when it comes to the Alentejo region in southern Portugal – he’s made one Angel-favorite wine after another, with no end in sight!
Luis masterfully blended three grapes for this heavenly red: Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet. They’re tongue-twisters to pronounce, but they make up for it with loads of lip-smacking flavor!