- Matt's intense ‘Tino’ red blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. This 96%-rated blockbuster is decadent and delicious, for a fraction of the price.
- This year’s blend is a masterful mix of world-famous Rutherford Cabernet and intense Petite Verdot from the Valley floor – it’s top-shelf wine, but with your support, Matt could make it for a song.
- Special-edition wines like this happen when you give an industry legend, Napa champion and former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo you!
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Serve up some meat ragu and let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some subtler tastes.
- This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
- David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
- Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- Cabernet dominates this red blend and packs it with a punch of raspberry fruit roll-up “so good you'd wish you could chew on it,” the Michauds say. Spot the cherry and chocolate on the way to a juicy finish.
- Angels let Justin and Katy get their hands on some special Walla Walla grapes and promptly blended them with grapes from Horse Heaven Hills, making you a rich red from two of Washington’s most standout regions.
- If you have the patience for it, let this wine stretch out for a few minutes after opening a bottle. It’ll really bring out the flavor! Grill some veggies and a hearty steak while you wait.
- Stephen’s jammy red is a non-stop crowd-pleaser brimming with succulent fruit. With ripe plums, rich berries and a silky, soft finish, there’s no wonder this Cab is such an all-out Angel favorite.
- This is one of your most cherished Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels have tasted Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - you can bet it sells out quick!
- Sip away on this juicy, flamboyant red while slathering homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s vivacious red blend is a deep, brooding powerhouse that’s destined for the dinner table.
This one-of-a-kind red is made using fruit from prestigious wine regions Stellenbosch and Elgin. The fruit was handpicked and aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels – and with your support, this luxe wine is yours for a serious steal.
Carmen’s fiery red blend is an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect partner to some pepper crusted steak, well rested and served with freshly made aioli.
Elegant and refined Pinot from the Russian River Valley – the top-producing Pinot region in Sonoma!
Russian River is a tiny-AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog, each vineyard is unique. And with your support, Ondine showcased all her favorite vineyard blocks in a red that's mellow and refined yet bursting with cherry flavors. Pure magic.
Pinot Noir from vineyards of this caliber – from a regional champion like Ondine – is Angel-funded wine at its finest. Stock up while it lasts!
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."