WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
Big, bold and gushing with ripe dark fruit flavors like cherry and plum, this red is a “mezcla” or mix, Coni says, with at least five different red grapes mingled together to make a full, rich wine with an oaky toastiness and a touch of spice on the long, smooth finish.
Coni blended together Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrah and Carignan for this special red. The grapes were harvested at different times that were just right for each varietal to bring out the best of their individual flavors for a mouthwatering medley.
Let this powerful red relax for about an hour after opening a bottle and whip up a hearty pizza with all your favorite toppings while you wait. Then call up some friends and sip the night away!
- Nicholas and Marshall’s elegant Bordeaux-style red blend packs classic blackberry and plum flavors alongside hints of mocha and toasted oak from barrel aging.
- Angel funding finally freed the Brothers Miller to make their own wine from the world-famous Paso Robles vineyards that have been in their family for generations. Now it’s finally here!
- The brothers used Cabernet Sauvignon as the backbone for this rich red, but added a bit of Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc for a classic Bordeaux style that shows exactly why their vineyards are so famous throughout the world.
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
- When Ben came to us with the wild idea to use a method unique to Italian winemaking on a bunch of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan grapes grown up a hill in the Pyrenees — we were blown away.
- Repasse is the technique of passing an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and flavour.
- The result? Ben has taken reds from the fancy Languedoc region of France to a whole new level - it's mindblowingly dark, dreamy and oh-so-delicious.
- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, Irene could source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for the varietal in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they get juuuust the right conditions to ripen slowly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
From the first whiff of vanilla to each smooth sip of sweet red fruit to the soft, persisting finish, Coni’s Syrah shows off its deliciousness at every turn. Spot the subtle, savory oak flavors that come from half the wine being aged in barrel for 9 months.
Your funding let Coni get hand-harvested grapes from top-notch 30-year-old vineyards in Chile’s central Curico Valley, where cool nights and warm days give these grapes the perfect growing conditions to bring loads of full, ripe flavors into the wine.
Coni suggests pairing this red’s smooth, refined flavors with a meal of “Arrollado de Huaso” – a traditional Chilean recipe of rolled pork. That, or sip it with some mouthwatering braised lamb or sweet and savory pork ribs. Cheers!
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
- Perfectly balanced between savory, soul-warming dark berry flavors and a touch of spice, this rich, robust red is packed with power and a long velvety finish that carries you away with tastes of fresh mint and raspberry.
- Mauricio used top-tier Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in famous Uco Valley, Mendoza, where the vineyards are designed to bring you about 1 bottle per vine.
- After carefully blending this special Syrah, Mauricio gave it a year of aging in French and American oak to bring out that extra touch of complexity and unforgettable finesse.
This deep purple powerhouse of a red is just dripping with dark, brambly fruit flavors, like taking a bite of rich, warm blueberry pie with a tiny bite of dark chocolate on the side. Mmmmm!
Sharon knows the vineyards up and down California’s Central Coast like the back of her hand. So when Angels give her the keys to the top vines from Paso Robles up to Monterey, she delivers show-stopping reds like this for a steal – and makes it look easy!
Your Central Coast Queen carefully blended together individual batches of stellar Petite Sirah before aging half the finished wine in French Oak for a fine, smooth texture and irresistible finish.