- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The rich black cherry, chocolate and berry flavors in this Shiraz are insane. Sam credits Forest Hut – a spectacular dry-farmed Shiraz vineyard that thrives in the blazing heat of Australia to grow tiny but mighty grapes.
- With your funding, Sam could take his time barrel aging this Pyrenees red in a combo of toasted French, American and Hungarian Oak. Each barrel imparts different flavors and really adds complexity!
- But let's get back to the good stuff – the deliciousness factor is high on this single-vineyard, lovingly-crafted red, and your winemaker is so pleased. "I don't know how to get this across in a formal tasting note," Sam says, "but I think this wine is AWESOME!"
It’s back! Once a year, Stephen makes a special blend of his most popular wine, just in time for the long winter months ahead.
Your Winemaker of the Year took his smooth, top-shelf Black Label Cab and turned it up to an 11 with sultry dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth! – you'll love every slurp.
For this turbo-charged, once-a-year Cab, Stephen meticulously blended in a bit more Calaveras County fruit to give it that extra ‘oomph’! Just when you thought Stephen’s most popular Cab couldn’t get any better...
Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of drool-worthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. Your winemaker’s word to the wise: “Get it now before it sells out.”
Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle.
- Uco Valley is the Napa of Argentina – as famous for its incredibly lush Malbecs as Wine Country is for full-bodied Cabs. And Mauricio's bringing this celebrity Malbec directly to Angels – packed with delicious flavors like ripe, juicy black fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish.
- Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to prune, pick, press, ferment, bottle and age this luscious Malbec with incredible amounts of TLC... so you can really taste what makes the region special – nothing more, nothing less.
- As an Angel, you're getting top-shelf Malbec for a third of the price you'd ever see it for in the shop (if you could find a bottle to begin with). This red is an instant classic. Mark our words!
- Hissteria lets Sharon shine at the very top of her blending game with a sumptuous mix of Petite Sirah, Syrah, Merlot, Zinfandel, Tempranillo that overflows with big berry flavors and a kick of spice that's downright irresistible.
- Your funding gave this SoCal savant a first-class pass to fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles. Then to top it off, you helped her get ahold of some fancy French oak barrels to delicately age each portion of the blend in.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sam’s show-stealing Australian Shiraz is ripe and peppery, with more spicy-sweet appeal than the sauciest Napoletana pizza – and a signature savory aroma that’s like wafting in freshly-crisped breakfast bacon. Mmmm…
With Angel funding, Sam hit three different vineyards for balanced fruit flavor. With his tight-knit cellar crew, he used small-batch winemaking methods to elevate the sumptuous layers for this red – aging the wine in both new and seasoned oak for the final, decadent touch.
Sam could only make so many barrels of this Shiraz, making the bottles that are out there rare treasures. Scoop up your share before the number of bottles dwindles down to a big, fat emu egg.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Get ready for a deep dive into the dreamy deliciousness of this stunning Paso Cab. It’s brooding, bold and flush with dark fruit that lingers on a long, lush finish so scrumptious it shouldn’t surprise you if you end up guzzling another glass or two before the end of the night.
- Camille sourced this classic Cab straight from the sunbathed hillsides of Paso Robles. “The wines from Paso Robles offer very dense and complex flavors,” she says, “and this wine has been grown in one of the best sub appellations of Paso.”
- You may know Camille for her all-star Napa Cabs that Angels rave about each year, but she’s about to make waves with this show-stealing Paso Cab. Hope you’re ready for a new favorite!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with sass AND class, this Zin is saturated with flavors like ripe plums, blackberry and spice – all wrapped up in an elegant, barrel-aged bow.
- When the hot and unrelenting sun sets each night at this famous French Camp Vineyard, cooling breezes cascade over the vines like natural AC. That's Paso Robles' famous "diurnal shift" – and farmers like the Millers credit it for nourishing grapes and giving this Zin world-class, full-bodied flavor.
- This is a special-edition French Camp wine – made by the men who tend the vineyard themselves! – and not only is it exclusive to you for making it happen... it's yours for $10 less.