- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and LOADS of rich, robust flavor.
Adam harvested this Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley – swear we didn't make those majestic names up! They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
This decadent red was meant for a bowl of steaming-hot braised beef with mushrooms - bonus points if you cook with a few drops of the wine!
- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2500 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.
- Daryl makes this bold, sexy, fruity and super-smooth wine from the estate vineyard he planted in Barossa Valley.
- That region is home to some of Australia’s greatest Shiraz vineyards - and it's where Daryl decided to plant some of the only Zinfandel grapes into Australia. So this wine is a unique cross of the flagship grapes of Oz and Cali, made by one of the best winemakers to straddle both continents.
- This blend is really unique and it's rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But we gotta say... the marriage really works!