Rick’s deeply delicious red is chock full of heavenly, hearty dark fruit flavors from ripe raspberry to lush plum, all topped off by a warm, spicy finish. It’s a wine full of Santa Barbara soul like only a winemaking master such as Rick could pull off.
In Rick’s 30 years of winemaking, this is easily one of the most decadent and elegant single-vineyard Syrahs he’s ever made - with premium fruit from the oldest appellation of Santa Barbara wine country.
Rick’s built a name for himself making top-rated Syrahs – but this dream wine was his favorite to make thus far! This is one wine you want to have this holiday – but so do most Angels. Make sure you take home your share while it lasts!
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This full-bodied red has a sweet tooth. Get ready for a juicy surprise and delight!
- With your funding, Tom took the components of his 90% rated red, blending Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and a rare inky red called Tannat up with a little richness to make it the perfect after-dinner slurp.
- If you're looking to match it with a meal, try "a rich beef or lamb stew with a bit of spice, Chile Verde, perhaps even Cioppino!" your Angel-funded winemaker says.
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
When it comes to silky, scrumptious Syrah that’s oh-so-vibrant and humming with deep, dark fruit flavors that pack a perfectly refined punch – well, look no further!
With your help, Scott sourced this Syrah straight from the Paso Robles Highlands vineyard owned by none other than your 2019 Rookies of the Year – the Brothers Miller!
It’s the latest in Scott’s award-winning Rumpus wine and in his own words: “Simply a California Syrah that is toothsome, juicy, and great to toss back, and at just $10.99? Simply can’t be beat.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.
It’s back! Once a year, Stephen makes a special blend of his most popular wine, just in time for the long winter months ahead.
Your Winemaker of the Year took his smooth, top-shelf Black Label Cab and turned it up to an 11 with sultry dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth! – you'll love every slurp.
For this turbo-charged, once-a-year Cab, Stephen meticulously blended in a bit more Calaveras County fruit to give it that extra ‘oomph’! Just when you thought Stephen’s most popular Cab couldn’t get any better...
- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
Que rico! This red is ultra-vibrant and rich. Packed with flavors like juicy plums and figs, it's a contender for our favorite winter red yet...
If you don't know Tempranillo, Scott's is a delicious (and oh-so-ripe) introduction to one of Spain's favorite exports – made with that signature, no-holds-barred California style.
And at $10 a bottle? Let this be your new everyday favorite. Serve with a few slices of jamon and queso, prop your feet by the fire, and let your tastebuds do the flamenco.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.