- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, a light touch of oaky spice and delicately layered with a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Made with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet, then blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere.
- Your Chilean expert prefers a hands-off approach to his winemaking, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you won’t be able to get enough of.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Dip into this dreamy Cab with deep, rich, ripe berry flavors and a touch of spice that dance over a luscious, velvety-smooth mouthfeel. Constanza even gave this Cab an extra special oomph from a year of aging in French oak – just for you!
Constanza used your funding to source high-end grapes straight from a 30-year-old vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, where the fruit was hand-picked at just the right moment to capture the fullest, most complex flavors possible.
Take Constanza’s word for it, nothing pairs better with this classic Cab than savory barbecue. But of course, also feel free to test that theory with any of your favorite dishes!
- This plush Pinot pops with bright flavors of red cherries and a pinch of oaky spice that seem to glide on a seamlessly-smooth mouthfeel from 18 month of aging in French oak.
- With your support, Scott sourced this wine from the coastal regions of Chile, an area he says reminds him of his home turf of Sonoma – with epic, world-class Pinot to match.
- It’s not every day you come across a Chilean coastal Pinot Noir this luxurious, and with Scott on your side, you get it for a special Angel savings!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
- Ripe red berries and blackberries go hand-in-hand with a subtle spiciness for a rich, juicy mouthful of smooth, sultry flavor in this sizzling Syrah from your own Chilean superstar Jean Pascal.
- With Angel funding and access to vineyards with the ideal soils and conditions for growing mind-blowing Syrah, Jean Pascal was able to pull out all the stops while crafting this unbelievably elegant Chilean red.
- Jean Pascal is world-famous for his classic, bold Chilean reds and this one is no exception. Angels were pivotal in making this dazzling red delight possible, so you get it for an unbelievable steal.
- Irene's plush Petit Verdot is pulsing with extra luxurious dark berry flavors like juicy, rich cherry and a deep, inky depth that’ll wrap you up like a warm blanket with every sip.
- Harvested from her very own vineyard smack dab in the Piedmont region of the Chilean Andes, the grapes for Irene’s Petite Verdot ripened with gloriously layered flavors and the perfect complexity thanks to her home region’s ideal Meditteranean climate.
- Normally Petite Verdot ends up being a backup singer while other varietals take center-stage, but take Irene’s word for it: this elegant red can shine even brighter all on its own. Try it for yourself and see!
- Your juicy, fruity Chilean red boasts deep, intense tastes of cherry, light spice and mouth-watering blackberry jam, with an unbeatable savoriness that carries on through a long, elegant finish.
- Irene harvested these grapes from her own vineyard "La Armonía", nestled in a top-notch corner of the Andes mountains, where the Mediterranean climate and cool breezes from a nearby river help her fruit grow to their absolute best for the most unbelievably lush flavors possible.
- Irene added an extra-special touch of delicate smoothness to this intense red, balancing out its horsepower with 14 months of aging in French and American oak barrels to bring you the best bottle of Chilean Syrah you’ve probably ever had. Grab yours while it lasts!