WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
- Chile has a way with Cabernet, and this deep and structured Lacaze red is proof. Harvested from 30-year-old vineyards, it's full of bright berries and exotic spices.
- This is JP's special Reserve blend - made from grapes surrounding the Andes Mountains that benefit from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and it's yours for an unreal price, because YOU made it happen.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
- Bursting with juicy red berries, plump dark fruit and a dash of spice, this Syrah blend is smooth and dangerously drinkable. Crack it open any day of the week to enjoy some easy elegance!
- Trained in Bordeaux, JP Lacaze certainly knows how to finesse a red blend. With your funding, he hand-selected the fruit for this wine and made a truly unique Chilean red just for you.
- ...and this wine gets even better with a hearty winter meal – like rich beef stew. JP loves reminiscing about his time in France with a glass and a warm bowl of Ratatouille!