WE'RE NOT SURE
- From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
- If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
- When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
- Dave's luxurious, classically elegant Cab bursts with mouth-filling dark fruit flavors of blackberry and cherry that unfold with the kind of finesse that Dave's famous for.
- Thanks to Angel support, Dave scored first dibs on fruit from one of Washington’s top vineyards, nestled in the heart of Columbia Valley. Wines from this vineyard easily go for twice this price or higher.
- When he’s not in the winery perfecting high-end Washington Cabs, you can usually find Dave out fishing. But while he naturally recommends pairing fish with most of his wines, he’ll be the first to tell you, this powerful red was made for steak.