- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- This is an Angel-favorite Syrah from a world-class vineyard. Last year, it sold out in less than a month. History is bound to repeat – so grab a few while you can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely drinkable Zin brought 2 famous winemakers together – and it's been pleazin' 100,000 Angels since.
- What's it like? For starters, seriously velvety – packed with rich flavors like cherries, berries, plums and super-smooth dark chocolate. And the nice long finish shows exactly why Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley is one of the best places to grow Zinfandel in the world.
- Your funding made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price.
- Lush, dark fruit and a racy smoothness take centerstage in this deeply delectable single-vineyard Syrah from Derek, your resident Dry Creek Valley genius.
- With Angel funding in pocket, Derek revived this ravishing red for another breathtaking vintage from the legendary Unti Vineyard, one of Dry Creek Valley’s crown jewel pockets for growing otherworldly Syrah.
- This barrel-aged treasure is the kind of Unti Vineyard gem that’s impossible to find for less than $50 on wine shop or grocery store shelves. But for backing Derek from start to finish, Angels get exclusive dibs on this elegant Sonoma classic for a total steal.