- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your decadent Reserve Zin is back! Sharon's premium Zinfandel berries took a long, cozy nap in oak barrels and woke up ohhhh-so-smooth.
- The flavors just don't stop. Your winemaker's called out a near dozen – boysenberry pie, juicy plums, baking spices, chocolate and a warm, spicy finish.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
- Sharon blended fruit from a handful of small batches of Malbec to make a seriously big red wine. Nothin' like a powerful Golden State Malbec...
- This bold red shouts with fruits like black berry, raspberry, black cherry and plum. Not to mention hints of vanilla and cinnamon along with an incredibly balanced and round finish.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a flavor party!