- This is a super-daring Cab – big and bold, with explosively deep, dark flavors - and it's juicy in all the right places. That's Paso for you!
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso Robles for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- The 12,000+ Angels who have rated this Cab to-date... and they'll snap up every single bottle again before you know it, so act fast!
- Rich, velvety Cab that sizzles with flavor. Smooth black fruit gives this wine a ton of power and a velvety finish. Don't Paso it up!
- Angels gave Matt the chance to work from two premium vineyard sites in cooler growing regions in Paso Robles - one from the Eastside, one from the Westside. The warm days and cooler nights let the grapes ripen slowly and more evenly, giving the wine more depth and complexity.
- This is a gorgeous, lush and classic Cabernet – the perfect combination of SoCal sunshine, unique soils, and Matt's unabashed passion for the region.
This robust, power-packed Petite Sirah is dripping with juicy dark fruits, blackberries and warm, toasty spices – thanks to a 9-month snooze in new French oak barrels.
Sharon harvested grapes from Creston Valley, a cool-climate region in Paso Robles where the fruit hangs on the vine a little longer than usual – developing rich, concentrated flavor.
You don’t want to miss getting your hands on this smooth, luscious, small-production red! Open this Petite Sirah a few hours before grilling up a juicy tri-tip to taste the layers of flavors multiply!
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling, and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to purchase extravagant French Oak – and she aged your decadent red for 9 months in those barrels to give it superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and one-of-a-kind. And you gave this local winemaker free rein to make the best around! Grab two before everyone discovers just how dee-licious it is.
- Sharon heard you had a little secret – you LOVED Malbec, and wish we made more. Well, cat's out of the bag now - so's her over-the-top delicious red!
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she rested your Malbec for 16 months in French oak. Just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- Sharon's showing off her blending prowess with this sumptuous mix of Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Merlot, Barbera and a squeeze of white wine for depth.
- Your funding gave this SoCal local the chance to harvest fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles, and treat her fruit to some added luxury - she aged each portion of the blend in exquisite French oak barrels.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
- This Cab is Richard's passion project - he loves showing off new wine regions, like Paso Robles. You'll love these explosively deep, dark flavors - it's big and juicy in all the right places.
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- The 12,000+ Angels who have rated Richard's Paso Cab will snap up every single bottle before you know it, so act fast!