Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate-covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to age these rich Zin grapes in extravagant French oak barrels for 9 months – giving your decadent red superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and a true holiday delight. And your funding gives this local winemaker free rein to make the best around!
- Deep, dark fruit and a delectable touch of toasty oak mingle perfectly in this powerhouse red blend from one of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- This masterful Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc shows off the very best fruit from the storied French Camp Vineyard, where conditions are ideal for limitless ripeness and complexity.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall are the 5th generation of their family to tend the world-famous French Camp Vineyard, but with Angel funding, they’re the very first in their family to make their own wine from it. Now it's exclusively yours to enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For this rustic, Italian-inspired red, the brothers blended together grapes like Barbera, Legrein, Valdiguié to coax out rich, dark berry flavors and a smooth, velvety finish that does Paso proud.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller are carrying on their family’s legacy at French Camp, the vineyard that helped put Paso Robles on the map. As the latest generation of owners, they knew exactly which vines to hit for the most intensely flavored fruit. For this red, they chose grapes from slopes with the best soil and sunshine, where the fruit benefits from a little extra kick of brightness.
- This deliciously intense, full-bodied red has a HUGE appetite for robust pasta dishes. Carve out some time to slow cook an Italian sausage ragu and a small mountain of fresh pasta, then bring this bottle to dinner.