- This Angel-favorite Shiraz is a powerful South African classic, with refined dark fruit flavors like ripe blueberry and plum, a soft touch of spice and a long, smooth finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son winemaking duo access to all the hand-harvested Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired and helped them age this wine in French and American oak for 9 months for an extra touch of elegance.
- Thanks to Angel funding over the years, this plush Shiraz has soared to become one of the highest-rated reds on the site, with back-to-back 90+ ratings over half a dozen vintages. Now’s your chance to see what Angels everywhere are raving about!
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.