- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- Matt’s rich, refined Cab captures his favorite parts of three distinct California regions for a red packed with layers of dark fruit flavors from ripe plum to lush cherry, and backed by a silky, elegant smoothness.
- With your support behind him, Matt sourced the majority of this Cab from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a touch of graceful smoothness and a little from out in El Dorado County for the final touch of luscious complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
- When it comes to downright decadent reds with an extra helping of luxury, Camille’s the winemaker to turn to. This Napa Cab Franc is as bold, breathtaking and balanced as they come, with loads of red fruits playing perfectly into its pure silky smoothness.
- Camille used Angel funding to source from Buhman Ranch, her favorite vineyard in Napa’s famed Carneros region (and one of the valley’s oldest), where stunning Cab Franc grows like a charm.
- Your winemaker spared no expense to make this luscious red the most refined it could be, including a bit of aging in expensive French oak. It’s the kind of Napa red that goes for over $50 a bottle – but for Angels, it’s yours for a $29 savings!
- Ana’s deep, elegant and forever fruity Cabernet perfectly captures the power of Sonoma - her home away from Portugal.
- With Angel funding unlocking virtually any vineyard she wants in California wine country, Ana struck out to craft the finest, ripest, most unforgettable Cabernet in Sonoma – now it’s all yours!
- This bold, first-class Cabernet is ideal for aging on the top shelf for a few years if you want to let the flavors evolve a bit more. Or enjoy a glass the same day it arrives – just be sure to give it an hour or two to sit after opening, and let all its wondrous flavors unfold.
- Craving a sumptuous, powerfully fruity red that’s jam-packed with layer after layer of rich, juicy flavor? You’re in the right place. This Cab’s delectably dark fruit flavors and mouthwatering silky-smoothness are almost too good to be true.
- With Angel funding on her side, Alex got special access to high-end Cabernet tended by an esteemed 5th-generation Napa grower, and expertly blended in just a touch of smooth Merlot from the same vineyard to give this red an extra layer of fruity finesse.
- It’s the kind of classic Napa Cab that wine lovers pay top dollar for – but for supporting Alex, the only thing bigger than the flavors here are your savings. Scoop up a bottle while there’s still some left!
- Franc’s stunning single-vineyard Cabernet is what big, bold Sonoma reds are all about. Overflowing with rich, ripe berry flavors, a show-stealing smoothness and unbelievable elegance, this smooth crowd-pleaser hits all the marks!
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery in Sonoma, with a resumé that includes stints at super high-end names like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He’s a proven pro at coaxing out the most complex, decadent flavors possible in big, lavish Cabs like this.
- This world-class red is ready to savor now – but for a Cab this refined and powerfully fruity, simply give it half an hour or more to open up and breathe after first popping the cork, to make sure you get every little nuance of finesse and meticulously crafted flavor.
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely rich, fruity red is true to form for the winemaker behind some of the most rowdy and rambunctious Angel-funded reds ever made. This powerhouse Petite Sirah drips with sultry, impossibly smooth flavors of dark fruit and even a touch of savory spice.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
- Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only a little over 400 precious cases to be had.
This small Napa winery is world-famous for its refined single-vineyard reds, and this mighty, mouth-filling Zinfandel is no exception. It's loaded with deep, brooding, powerfully fruity flavors that'll dance across your taste buds.
Made with high-quality Zinfandel from the York Creek vineyard nestled in the mountains on the western edge of Napa, “the 2016 York Creek Zin is in a class of its own,” 100-point winemaker Russell Bevan says.
This sumptuous Zin goes swimmingly with pulled pork BBQ on a summer’s day. Pack a basket with a bottle and head out for an afternoon picnic to remember.
- Camille’s Napa Cab is gloriously rich and elegant, rounded with a bounty of delectably dark fruit flavors and refined with her singular finesse. It doesn’t get much more decadent than this.
- Before she came to Angels, Camille was the mastermind behind cult Napa Cabs that went for $150+ a bottle. She’s still sourcing top-tier fruit from exclusive Napa vineyards and using first-class French oak aging to make lavish, legendary Cabs – but now they’re just for you!
- A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak. Bon appetit!