Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! He's a winemaking guru when it comes to cool-climate creations like this savory Syrah, with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience. Just one sip of this treasure from Rick and you'll see where your Angel funding went!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabs Macario's famous for making, with rich velvety fruit that you expect from a Tempranillo and a lush, powerful punch of Petite Sirah to round things out. Mmmm.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
This single-vineyard Alexander Valley Cabernet is classically powerful and utterly irresistible - harvested from the Warnecke family's beautiful heirloom estate.
From 45-year-old dry-farmed vines (some of the ranch's original plantings!) this decadent Cabernet was aged for 29 months in French and Hungarian oak barrels to really show off its natural beauty and richness.
For best pairing results, Alice recommends sitting this regal red next to perfectly braised top sirloin or juicy BBQ ribs slathered with sweet sauce.
- From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
- If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
- When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this 3-time Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
- Scott’s ravishing red is one layer of delectably fruity finesse after another, with flashes of ripe dark berries, soul-warming oaky spices and a scintillating smoothness that can’t be beat.
- With your support, it’s no wonder this world-class Cab has taken home 90+ ratings every vintage and loaded Scott’s trophy case with gold medals. You gave Scott the winemaking freedom to perfect every rich nuance of flavor in this decadent, dreamy Cabernet.
- This is ultra-fine Cab is the ideal centerpiece for a full-on feast with family and friends. Grab a bottle before Scott’s eager Angel following scoops it all up. It’ll be gone sooner than you think!
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is loaded with sultry flavors of brooding dark fruits gliding over a mouth-filling smoothness that’ll make you swoon.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards deep in the heart of Lodi, where some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state grows.
- Your champion winemaker suggests sipping this rich red with hearty, savory dishes like BBQ-smothered ribs, or, for just a snack, pour a glass alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice, then sit back and enjoy.
- Stephen’s sultry, brooding Lodi Zin is packed with refined dark berry flavors and traces of light, soft spice. A lavishly long, lingering finish is the cherry on top.
- Sourced with the help of Angel support, your Zin grew on "head trained" vines that help the fruit ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity finesse.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of elegance, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”
- Deep, dark fruit and a delectable touch of toasty oak mingle perfectly in this powerhouse red blend from one of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- This masterful Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc shows off the very best fruit from the storied French Camp Vineyard, where conditions are ideal for limitless ripeness and complexity.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall are the 5th generation of their family to tend the world-famous French Camp Vineyard, but with Angel funding, they’re the very first in their family to make their own wine from it. Now it's exclusively yours to enjoy!