- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Karen always dreamed of making a Lodi Cab this vibrant, elegant and refined – and you finally gave her the chance! This luxuriously layered red is jam-packed with black cherry and blackberry flavors, intertwined with spice and a soft, velvety smoothness from aging in French and American oak.
- When Angels gave Karen the big thumbs up to make this special bottling of Lodi Cabernet, she went straight to the vineyards owned by the Lange Twins family of grapegrowers. Not only do these vineyards grow some of the region’s most impeccable Cabernet, they also hold a special place in Karen’s heart...
- ...she’s wanted to make a Cabernet from these pristine Lodi vineyards since she first came to Lodi 20 years ago. Now at last, that decadent dream Cab is an irresistibly rich reality – all thanks to you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is loaded with sultry flavors of brooding dark fruits gliding over a mouth-filling smoothness that’ll make you swoon.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards deep in the heart of Lodi, where some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state grows.
- Your champion winemaker suggests sipping this rich red with hearty, savory dishes like BBQ-smothered ribs, or, for just a snack, pour a glass alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice, then sit back and enjoy.
- This smooth powerhouse blend of Napa Malbec and Cabernet is fiercely rich and mighty, with Malbec’s juicy fruit mingling seamlessly with Cabernet’s rich, luxurious flavors and hallmark spice.
- Winemakers Alex Farber and Ken Deis each have unique ties to Napa. Thanks to your funding, this dynamic duo blended their expertise and love for the region in an exclusive red for you – an Angel-funded first from the esteemed Oak Knoll District.
- Oak Knoll is home to the valley’s high-end, famous Cabernets – and it’s a special place for these two winemakers. Ken’s a founding father of Napa Cabernet (rounding the corner on 40 years as a winemaker!) and Alex got her start in Oak Knoll working for one of Napa’s hallmark wineries. This collaboration is a true love letter to Napa that you don’t want to miss.
- Dave’s Walla Walla Cabernet is a decadent dive into deep, dreamy dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry with a heavenly touch of spice and a luxuriously long finish that never seems to end.
- This Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it’s won back-to-back Double Gold medals every year he’s made it. Now this favorite of Angels and critics alike is finally back on the shelves and ready to wow again!
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this easily go for north of $50, but for supporting Dave every step of the way, he’s bringing you this grandest of Washington wines for a fraction of that. Cheers!
- This rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet is the work of a Napa icon and loaded with the classic power of the valley’s most decadent Cabs. It's luxuriously rich, complex and popping with tart black cherries and toasty oak spices, all wrapped up in a satin-smooth finish.
- For helping Ken score some of the finest grapes from the heart of historic Rutherford – home to some of the most expensive wines in the valley – you get this classic Napa Cab for a song!
- Ken’s a “founding father” of big, bold Napa reds with decades of winemaking experience in the valley and more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count. But his proudest moments? Making wines like this champion Cab just for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.