Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hoooo, boy – are you in for a treat! This dark and decadent Cab is flowing with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries and a long, warm, spicy finish.
- Jose harvested Cabernet from Gualtallary, a teeny-tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soil gives grapes rich flavor (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- You’re getting this scrumptious red for less than 14 bucks - where similar bottles go for upwards of $100! Snag a bottle (or two) and be an instant dinner party hero.
This single-vineyard Alexander Valley Cabernet is classically powerful and utterly irresistible - harvested from the Warnecke family's beautiful heirloom estate.
From 45-year-old dry-farmed vines (some of the ranch's original plantings!) this decadent Cabernet was aged for 29 months in French and Hungarian oak barrels to really show off its natural beauty and richness.
For best pairing results, Alice recommends sitting this regal red next to perfectly braised top sirloin or juicy BBQ ribs slathered with sweet sauce.
- This classic Chilean Cab is big, bold and bursting with dark, brooding flavors from rich, ripe cherry to brambly raspberry, backed by a touch of oaky spice and an unimaginable smoothness.
- Irene’s top-tier fruit comes straight from her own estate in the heart of Chile’s Curico Valley, where world-class Cab grows like a charm.
- For a Cab this powerful and young, make sure you give it plenty of time to breathe after popping the cork, to let every nuance of flavor open up. Then pair a glass or two with a juicy top sirloin or savory barbecue and you’re all set!
- Scott’s ravishing red is one layer of delectably fruity finesse after another, with flashes of ripe dark berries, soul-warming oaky spices and a scintillating smoothness that can’t be beat.
- With your support, it’s no wonder this world-class Cab has taken home 90+ ratings every vintage and loaded Scott’s trophy case with gold medals. You gave Scott the winemaking freedom to perfect every rich nuance of flavor in this decadent, dreamy Cabernet.
- This is ultra-fine Cab is the ideal centerpiece for a full-on feast with family and friends. Grab a bottle before Scott’s eager Angel following scoops it all up. It’ll be gone sooner than you think!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Layers of lush, dark fruit from blackberry and dark cherry to plum, make this rich and powerfully complex Cab a dazzling Angel favorite.
- Moon Mountain is the highest mountainside grapegrowing region in Sonoma Valley, and your funding gave Ana VIP access to this exclusive area. Moon Mountain Cabs are super-rare and famous for their deeply concentrated flavors – this one’s yours for a steal!
- With your support, Ana was able to start with the highest quality fruit and double down on this red's elegance with a bit of extra-special oak barrel aging. This world-class Cab has decadent written all over it, and now it’s yours to enjoy!
This stellar single-vineyard red proves the power of Coombsville Cabernet with downright decadent flavors of deep, dark fruit and a smooth, otherworldly elegance.
With Ted’s connections to small farmers in Coombsville, he’s able to source some of the most top-notch fruit in the valley for this small-production red, that he then ages for 20 months in French and American oak barrels.
If you ever find yourself in downtown Napa, just a stone’s throw from the Coombsville region, Ted says you absolutely have to try this decadent Cab with a juicy burger from the wine bar and restaurant Compline. “It's the best in town!” he says.
Luscious, juicy and decadent, this lavish Alexander Valley Cab is a velvety powerhouse from one of the most prestigious indie winemakers in the world.
Jesse blended this Cab with just a touch of Merlot and Malbec, hand-picked from dry-farmed hillside vineyards, to give it that luxurious balance between the rich, bold flavors of Cab and a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness from the Merlot and Malbec.
This decadent Cabernet goes perfectly with grillable goodies, like a sizzling rib-eye or charred, juicy burgers. Thirsty yet?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Delectably rich with decadent, refined fruit, a subtle touch of toasty oak, and an irresistibly long and luxurious finish – this single-vineyard Cabernet is true to its roots in every way.
- The Pellet Estate vineyard where this Cabernet grows has been producing high-end Napa fruit for over 150 years. “2014 was another near-perfect vintage,” says winemaker Tom Rinaldi.
- After 18 months of aging and a few years developing in bottle, this 2014 Napa Cab is steeped in complexity and a refined set of flavors that’s sure to sweep you off your feet.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerfully fruity, with swirls of dark berry flavor and unbelievable elegance and smoothness, this Napa Cab is downright irresistible.
- Sourced from the Pellet Estate vineyard, a storied St. Helena site that’s been producing some of Napa’s most exciting wines for over 150 years, this luxurious Cab is as world-class as they come.
- Winemaker Tom Rinaldi says, “We expect 2015 will turn out to be yet another new pinnacle for our estate.” Now the proof is here for you to taste.