- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Karen always dreamed of making a Lodi Cab this vibrant, elegant and refined – and you finally gave her the chance! This luxuriously layered red is jam-packed with black cherry and blackberry flavors, intertwined with spice and a soft, velvety smoothness from aging in French and American oak.
- When Angels gave Karen the big thumbs up to make this special bottling of Lodi Cabernet, she went straight to the vineyards owned by the Lange Twins family of grapegrowers. Not only do these vineyards grow some of the region’s most impeccable Cabernet, they also hold a special place in Karen’s heart...
- ...she’s wanted to make a Cabernet from these pristine Lodi vineyards since she first came to Lodi 20 years ago. Now at last, that decadent dream Cab is an irresistibly rich reality – all thanks to you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- Dave’s Walla Walla Cabernet is a decadent dive into deep, dreamy dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry with a heavenly touch of spice and a luxuriously long finish that never seems to end.
- This Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it’s won back-to-back Double Gold medals every year he’s made it. Now this favorite of Angels and critics alike is finally back on the shelves and ready to wow again!
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this easily go for north of $50, but for supporting Dave every step of the way, he’s bringing you this grandest of Washington wines for a fraction of that. Cheers!
- This rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet is the work of a Napa icon and loaded with the classic power of the valley’s most decadent Cabs. It's luxuriously rich, complex and popping with tart black cherries and toasty oak spices, all wrapped up in a satin-smooth finish.
- For helping Ken score some of the finest grapes from the heart of historic Rutherford – home to some of the most expensive wines in the valley – you get this classic Napa Cab for a song!
- Ken’s a “founding father” of big, bold Napa reds with decades of winemaking experience in the valley and more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count. But his proudest moments? Making wines like this champion Cab just for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This dark and dreamy Cab is decked out with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries, a long, warm, spicy finish and an irresistible smoothness from extravagant barrel-aging.
- Jose harvested this Cabernet from Gualtallary, a tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soils give the grapes rich, mouth-filling flavors (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- For supporting Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year from start to finish as he made this delectable red, you’re getting it for less than 15 bucks! Snag a bottle (or two) and raise a glass – to yourself!
- Matt’s rich, refined Cab captures his favorite parts of three distinct California regions for a red packed with layers of dark fruit flavors from ripe plum to lush cherry, and backed by a silky, elegant smoothness.
- With your support behind him, Matt sourced the majority of this Cab from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a touch of graceful smoothness and a little from out in El Dorado County for the final touch of luscious complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
- David’s top-notch Cabernet is a rich California classic, jam-packed with powerfully stunning dark fruit flavors of juicy plums, ripe cherries and toasty, soul-warming spices from decadent barrel-aging in French and American oak.
- This world-class Cab is a potent blend of impeccable fruit from Lodi and Clarksburg. David’s been a champion of these two standout regions in California's Central Valley since the beginning – when Robert Mondavi set out to elevate the region’s wines back in the day, David was his right-hand man…
- ...now he makes the region’s richest, most sumptuous Cabernets just for you. Treat yourself to a bottle of hallmark Cab from your very own winemaking icon – you’ve earned every drop!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
- Dave's luxurious, classically elegant Cab bursts with mouth-filling dark fruit flavors of blackberry and cherry that unfold with the kind of finesse that Dave's famous for.
- Thanks to Angel support, Dave scored first dibs on fruit from one of Washington’s top vineyards, nestled in the heart of Columbia Valley. Wines from this vineyard easily go for twice this price or higher.
- When he’s not in the winery perfecting high-end Washington Cabs, you can usually find Dave out fishing. But while he naturally recommends pairing fish with most of his wines, he’ll be the first to tell you, this powerful red was made for steak.