Camille captured the very best tastes of Paso Robles – and put them all in one perfect wine! This red is steeped in fruity finesse and lush, ripe red berry flavors, with a mouthfeel and finish so luxurious you’ll be ordering more bottles before you even finish the first.
Starting with mostly Cabernet Sauvignon, Camille expertly blended in a mix of Grenache, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Mourvedre, Carignan, Primitivo and even a touch of Zinfandel. Whew!
Your funding gave Camille her choice of the very best fruit from her all-time favorite subregions of Paso Robles, and you get the Angel-exclusive price tag for it! Just make sure you’re near the start of the line...
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This first-rate red from Luis, your very own king of Portuguese of wine, is absolutely loaded with ripe red fruit flavors and perfectly rounded out with a silky smoothness and oh-so-long, lingering finish.
- Luis set out to make a ridiculously flavorful red blend and with Angel funding in his back pocket, was able to source top-notch Syrah, Aragonez (aka what the Portuguese call Tempranillo) and Touriga Nacional, Portugals’ national grape, straight from the country’s capital region of Lisbon.
- It’s the kind of genius red blend bursting with savory, juicy, jaw-dropping flavors that only Angels could make possible – and now it’s exclusively yours for the sipping!
- Layers and layers of concentrated black and red fruit make the Bravado rich and intense - it hums with earthiness and spices.
- This intensity comes from the vineyard being over 100 years old with a traditional field blend of six different grapes - because of their age, the vines produce small quantities of HIGH-quality fruit.
- Thanks to your funding, Connie was able to harvest another 250 cases of this beauty for her Angels!
- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Deep, dark fruit and a delectable touch of toasty oak mingle perfectly in this powerhouse red blend from one of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- This masterful Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc shows off the very best fruit from the storied French Camp Vineyard, where conditions are ideal for limitless ripeness and complexity.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall are the 5th generation of their family to tend the world-famous French Camp Vineyard, but with Angel funding, they’re the very first in their family to make their own wine from it. Now it's exclusively yours to enjoy!
- The best of Portugal in one luscious, mind-blowing California red? You found it. Powered by a complex, juicy kaleidoscope of cherry, blueberry and plum flavors and soft, silky smoothness, Ana’s blend is half Touriga Nacional, half Tempranillo and 100% irresistible.
- Ana’s tantalizing red is the best of both her worlds, blending her Portuguese roots with her expertise as a master California winemaker – and it’s all thanks to your support.
- “This is the kind of red blend that Angels will love to drink with a great meal,” Ana says, “or just sip all night long!”
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
This luxurious Napa red is rich, chocolatey and dripping in intense berry fruit. It’s an old-world blend of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec with a supple, smooth finish that lasts for days.
Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
Park a large glass of this dark, brooding red alongside a heaping plate of sticky, slow cooked short ribs. You know what to do. Have at it...