- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this 3-time Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
- One sip of Daryl’s Angel-favorite Dry Creek Zin, with its deep, brooding fruit flavors, and you’ll know instantly why every vintage of this Zin he's ever made has scored a 90+ rating. This is Angel-funded winemaking at its very best!
- Daryl’s on his sixth vintage of this classic Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of the highest quality Zinfandel in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- Stephen’s sultry, brooding Lodi Zin is packed with refined dark berry flavors and traces of light, soft spice. A lavishly long, lingering finish is the cherry on top.
- Sourced with the help of Angel support, your Zin grew on "head trained" vines that help the fruit ripen with just the right amount of complexity for a wine perfectly layered with fruity finesse.
- After a few months of oak aging for a little extra oomph of elegance, Stephen’s Zin is finally ready for you to enjoy. For a Zin this decadent, Stephen says, “Angels pricing cannot be beat. I'd call that a winner!”