- Sharon heard you had a little secret – you LOVED Malbec, and wish we made more. Well, cat's out of the bag now - so's her over-the-top delicious red!
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she rested your Malbec for 16 months in French oak. Just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My oh my. Sharon's new 'Feral' red is rowdy and wonderfully wild, with enticing aromas of baking spice, cinnamon and black cherry leading the way for tantilizing tastes of plush blackberries, plum and boysenberry in each sip, followed by just the right hints of dark chocolate, tobacco and spice on the silky, lingering finish.
- With your funding, Sharon snagged premium grapes from three top Central Coast regions of California – Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec from Paso Robles, and rich, robust Merlot from Livermore and Monterey – all for a killer price.
- This is a perfect dress-up-or-down red that will pair well with just about anything on the BBQ. Whether its savory ribs, juicy burgers, sizzling steak, pizza, pulled pork, chili verde, Tex-Mex, pasta with red sauces – you name it, it won’t disappoint.