WE'RE NOT SURE
- For first-rate Reserve Cab overflowing with unbelievably bright flavors of red cherry and lush blackberry, and enough ‘oomph’ for 10 Cabernets – you’ve come to the right place!
- Even when powerhouse Lodi Cabernet would have been enough on its own, Evangelos dared to go even bigger and bolder, aging the wine in French oak barrels for 10 months to bring you a red with such smoothness and complexity, it's simply irresistible.
- Make sure you give yourself plenty of time for enjoying this Cab – with this much elegance and flavor, you’ll need to take an extra minute or two after each sip to let it all sink in and catch your breath again.
Camille captured the very best tastes of Paso Robles – and put them all in one perfect wine! This red is steeped in fruity finesse and lush, ripe red berry flavors, with a mouthfeel and finish so luxurious you’ll be ordering more bottles before you even finish the first.
Starting with mostly Cabernet Sauvignon, Camille expertly blended in a mix of Grenache, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Mourvedre, Carignan, Primitivo and even a touch of Zinfandel. Whew!
Your funding gave Camille her choice of the very best fruit from her all-time favorite subregions of Paso Robles, and you get the Angel-exclusive price tag for it! Just make sure you’re near the start of the line...
Intensely fruity, rich and complex red from the very best corners of Tuscany. Stefano expertly blended you a superb Italian red doused in savory tastes of plum and traces of sour cherry.
With your funding in his back pocket, Stefano scoured the rolling Italian hills for the most high-end fruit he could find. This red is a top-shelf treasure trove of the most refined Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon in all of Tuscany.
Stefano makes some of the finest Tuscan reds out there today – and they’re exclusively yours for a fraction of the price anywhere else. The only trick is to scoop up your share before the other Angels do!
Full, rich and unbelievably smooth – Matt’s Paso Cabernet is the kind of elegant, mind-blowing wine that Angel funding is all about! Bursting with bright red and black fruits and coupled with a touch of oaky spice, this Paso Cab is a perfect 10 if there ever was one!
Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard in the heart of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with intense depth and complexity.
Matt’s robust red just took home a big shiny medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, but it’s no surprise – with you on his side, there’s nothing he can’t do!
Franc’s Sonoma Valley Zinfandel is a mighty mouthful of bold, ripe dark fruit flavors like blackberry and juicy plum, with a finish so smooth, rich and lengthy, you just have to taste it to believe it.
This Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley’s hillsides is packed with nuance and flavor, thanks to Franc’s winemaking finesse, volcanic red soils that help grow the most ideal Zinfandel and most of all – YOU.
Your funding gave Franc the freedom to perfect this stunning Sonoma hallmark and he wants to make sure you get every single degree of flavor from it. Just make sure you let this powerhouse Zin sit and breathe for a bit before pouring that first glass to let those flavors really sing.
- Sharon heard you had a little secret – you LOVED Malbec, and wish we made more. Well, cat's out of the bag now - so's her over-the-top delicious red!
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she rested your Malbec for 16 months in French oak. Just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! He's a winemaking guru when it comes to cool-climate creations like this savory Syrah, with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience. Just one sip of this treasure from Rick and you'll see where your Angel funding went!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
- Perfectly balanced between savory, soul-warming dark berry flavors and a touch of spice, this rich, robust red is packed with power and a long velvety finish that carries you away with tastes of fresh mint and raspberry.
- Mauricio used top-tier Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in famous Uco Valley, Mendoza, where the vineyards are designed to bring you about 1 bottle per vine.
- After carefully blending this special Syrah, Mauricio gave it a year of aging in French and American oak to bring out that extra touch of complexity and unforgettable finesse.
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your France expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?