- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The exclusive Reserva Capital is Montaria leveled up - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's – dare we say – Portugal perfection.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value top-shelf reds out there right now, and this little beauty shows off high-class fruit from Luis's own vineyards in Portugal's capital region, where the crème de la crème of the country's grapes are grown.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva Capital that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
- Get ready for another dry, bold and delicious Cabernet Franc. Jacqueline's mastered this rich and inky red – it's fruity and intense, like a spoonful of jalapeno jam.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
WE'RE NOT SURE
One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to Unti Vineyard – one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley. It's right at California's epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel – and your winemaker has the golden ticket to the best grapes grown here, all thanks to you!
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.
- This is red is a Marchesi signature: Super-dark, extracted yet elegant, with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a hefty, velvety texture. The last vintage of this red even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – more please!
- David blended luxurious Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley with rich Cab from the northern county line, using vineyards with "open canopies that shine dappled light on grape clusters" – aside from sounding beautiful, diffused sunlight helps extra ripening!
- He's a Sonoma expert that's made $80 reds for prestigious Wine Country names like Duckhorn and Cakebread. But you fund him to make wines that are all his own – and that's earned you this special Angel price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
My-oh-my, Mauricio's Cabernet is seductive – smooth and spicy, like roasted red peppers fresh off a sizzling grill. And it’s super complex, from its time aging in deluxe French oak.
Harvested fresh off an Uco Valley mountaintop in Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! This coveted Cabernet region makes wines *some* might call “full-bodied and complex.” Mauricio calls them deee-licious.
Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar flavor and winemaking expertise for a fraction of the price!
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your France expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
WE'RE NOT SURE
Big, meaty and bold, this is Cabernet you know and love with top-dollar treatment. We’re talking French oak barrels. Premium grapes. And that full, rich texture you love in the King of Reds.
With your funding, Evangelos could take his time on finishing touches with this Reserve – his very first! – even adding a splash of barrel-fermented Petite Sirah to give it extra pizzazz.
A full-finish red like this is great with an extravagant meal – but Evangelos says it’s just as incredible with a smoked turkey sandwich from your favorite deli. Order up!
Swimming in dark fruit aromas and flavors from silky black cherry to lush, brambly blueberry, all bundled into a big, full mouthfeel and softened by aging in French oak, this one-of-a-kind red from Richard is Paso Robles Cab at its best!
Your support helped Richard source these grapes from a single Paso Robles vineyard in California’s Central Coast to bring you the absolute tip top of his wines from the region.
Like Richard’s top-tier Cabernets from Napa, expect this red to fly off the shelves before you even know it. Once you’ve got yours, Richard suggests stowing it away for a while if you can. If not, decant for at least half an hour, then enjoy!