This juicy red is both rustic and rich, full of bright berries, dark cherry and a hint of spiced vanilla. You’ll slurp it right up!
By selecting fruit from top vineyards and tasting through her wine every step of the way, Karen made you a robust Zin that could only be topped off with a touch of toastiness from premium oak.
Because of your support, Karen didn’t have to rush any part of making this wine – letting the juice from the grapes run its course, turning into this scrumptious red made for the grill.
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate-covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to age these rich Zin grapes in extravagant French oak barrels for 9 months – giving your decadent red superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and a true holiday delight. And your funding gives this local winemaker free rein to make the best around!
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like a bowl of cherries – the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970s and 1980s.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- This luscious Zin would usually be the top-selling wine in an expensive tasting room – but your support for Karen makes this wine yours for a truly incredible price tag.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique