WE'RE NOT SURE
- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a remarkable growing season, Stephen was able to leave the grapes on the vines a little longer than usual, allowing them to develop BIG concentrated flavors.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
The last vintage even took an impressive Gold at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – give yourself a pat on the back... and a few bottles of this award-winner!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like a bowl of cherries – the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970s and 1980s.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
Coni gave this Pinot a New World-spin that you have to taste to believe. Rich and earthy with the perfect dose of strawberry fruit, it finishes soft and creamy, with a tummy-warming spice that makes it dangerously drinkable.
With support from our Angels, Coni was able to use first-rate grapes grown in the rolling hills of Chile’s Itata Valley – a cool climate giving this Pinot a seriously unique, vibrant and unmatched flavor.
This is the juicy red you’ve been craving – perfect on its own, and excellent with flavorful dishes, like roasted duck or empanadas.