- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Stephen's dangerously drinkable Shiraz hails from a single-vineyard Lodi estate that grows oodles of dark and juicy fruit.
- If you've never heard of Lodi, you have to check it out. This region is just a little off the beaten path, but it's producing sensational wines at very un-Californian prices.
- You'll open this when you just want to relax in the afternoon. Stick your nose in a glass and breathe in deep. This exotic, berry-packed red smells better than any perfume.
WE'RE NOT SURE
From the plump, jammy flavors to the chocolate-smooth textures… Evangelos made you a Cab that’s pure indulgence.
Gathering sun-ripened grapes from two different Lodi vineyards, Evangelos fermented this Cab with care to preserve its deep color and then aged it on top of premium French oak to add layers of soft spice and velvety textures.
Up your lunch game and sip this silky red with a smoked turkey or tri-tip sandwich from your favorite deli. (Your taste buds’ll thank you.)
- Rich and juicy, Xisto drips with delicious dark cherry and plump blackberry flavors gliding on a fine, full texture that lasts and lasts.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a savory shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
This juicy red is both rustic and rich, full of bright berries, dark cherry and a hint of spiced vanilla. You’ll slurp it right up!
By selecting fruit from top vineyards and tasting through her wine every step of the way, Karen made you a robust Zin that could only be topped off with a touch of toastiness from premium oak.
Because of your support, Karen didn’t have to rush any part of making this wine – letting the juice from the grapes run its course, turning into this scrumptious red made for the grill.
- Sit back and let Ben’s rich, juicy and oh-so-scrumptious red carry you away on a stream of full, fresh fruit flavors that glide over an endlessly smooth, lingering texture. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year returns again with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.
Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
The last vintage even took an impressive Gold at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – give yourself a pat on the back... and a few bottles of this award-winner!