- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Thanks to Angel support, Gerd masterfully took one of Germany's greatest red grapes and brought it to a whole new level of elegance. Lush, vibrant and packed with fresh, mouthwatering berry flavors, plus a subtle touch of spice, this is cool-climate Pinot Noirs at its most impeccable.
- Gerd’s home region of Pfalz is picture perfect for growing pristine Pinot, with its terraced vineyards and long ripening season. Using carefully hand-picked grapes, Gerd coaxed out layer after layer of irresistible flavor as only he can, then topped it off by giving this red delight a full year of barrel aging.
- Your funding helped Gerd pack every possible nuance of delicate fruit into this Pinot – all he asks is that you give it a moment to breathe after opening so that every inch of this red’s flavors can shine through. Trust him, you’ll notice the difference.
- This savory, gloriously juicy red Aussie blend from Adam is Angel funding at its most adventurous. Though two unlikely varietals for a Down Under red, in Adam's hands Sangiovese and Grenache meld so seamlessly it’s like this bold, beautiful blend was meant to be.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam has an all-access pass to premium sites across South Australia’s storied Clare Valley and Langhorne Creek regions. “Sangiovese is a great variety to grow and work with,” Adam says, given its ability to ripen to flavorful perfection in this world-class corner of Australia.
- Adam styled this racy red with immediate easy-drinking in mind and ideally, you'll be sipping it soon after arrival. Enjoy it endlessly on its own, or test your tastebuds’ limits for decadence with everything from light and savory Margherita pizza to a hearty helping of antipasto.
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this Stepp red has your name on it.
- German Pinot is enchanting in the hands of the right winemaker. Full of vibrant red berries with a silky texture and a really refreshing, vibrant finish, it tastes like these grapes were plucked right out of a fairytale.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd is finally breaking out on his own and making a name for himself. So make sure you grab a bottle and tell him what a wise choice he made!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Claudia and Oscar made you an incredibly smooth red from grapes grown on their estate in the breathtaking Douro Valley – loaded with juicy red cherries, dark fruits and warm, toasty spices.
- Your winemakers chose fruit from three different vineyards for this blend – where the rolling hills, varying altitudes and ancient river soils add layers of luscious, concentrated flavor to your red.
- This is an incredible small-production wine that you won't want to miss! Sip this scrumptious red with savory dishes like rack of lamb to magnify all of the scrumptious layers of flavor.
- Rich and juicy, Xisto drips with delicious dark cherry and plump blackberry flavors gliding on a fine, full texture that lasts and lasts.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a savory shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
Coni gave this Pinot a New World-spin that you have to taste to believe. Rich and earthy with the perfect dose of strawberry fruit, it finishes soft and creamy, with a tummy-warming spice that makes it dangerously drinkable.
With support from our Angels, Coni was able to use first-rate grapes grown in the rolling hills of Chile’s Itata Valley – a cool climate giving this Pinot a seriously unique, vibrant and unmatched flavor.
This is the juicy red you’ve been craving – perfect on its own, and excellent with flavorful dishes, like roasted duck or empanadas.