- This Zin is a luscious, spellbinding treat – it’s as intense and decadent as it is easy-sipping. It's swimming in rich, robust blueberry, cherry-cola and ripe plum flavors, with a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness you simply have to taste to believe.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could age her choice of pristine Paso Robles fruit in luxurious French oak barrels to bring you a truly irresistible red that’s full of fruity finesse from top to bottom.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel this powerful and rich is a true delight from the first sip to the last. And your funding gives this local winemaker free reign to make the best around. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- Don’t be fooled by this red’s light, delicate smoothness – each sip is a dive into deep, complex layers of dark fruit flavors and a subtle dash of spice, all elegantly wrapped into a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support behind him, Derek sourced pristine hand-picked grapes from a single vineyard deep in the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Wines from this caliber of vineyard in this corner of California wine country easily start at over $40 a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot around, you get this irresistible red for less than half that price!
- Hissteria lets Sharon shine at the very top of her blending game with a sumptuous mix of Merlot, Zinfandel, Malbec, Syrah and Petite Verdot that overflows with big berry flavors and a kick of spice that'll keep you coming back for more.
- Your funding gave this Central Coast savant a first-class pass to fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles. Then to top it off, you helped her get ahold of some fancy French oak barrels to delicately age each portion of the blend.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's lush, mouth-filling and packed with fruity finesse. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
- Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
- This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon’s able to bring this award-winning Syrah back for yet another stunning vintage! Grab a bottle (or a few) of this downright delectable Paso red and cheers yourself for making it possible!
- This juicy, smooth red gushes with ripe red berry flavors of black cherry and deep dark plum that glide into a big, toasty finish.
- Your support gave Sharon first dibs on exquisite, perfectly ripened Pinot Noir harvested from lush Monterey County vineyards, which she masterfully blended to lip-smacking Pinot perfection. Your funding even allowed her to age the wine for 9 months in new French Oak barrels for an extra dash of elegance.
- Thanks to you, Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is the cat’s meow! Her only ask: for a Pinot this layered and complex, make sure you give it about an hour to breathe before diving in, so you get every decadent nuance of flavor.
- This savory, gloriously juicy red Aussie blend from Adam is Angel funding at its most adventurous. Though two unlikely varietals for a Down Under red, in Adam's hands Sangiovese and Grenache meld so seamlessly it’s like this bold, beautiful blend was meant to be.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam has an all-access pass to premium sites across South Australia’s storied Clare Valley and Langhorne Creek regions. “Sangiovese is a great variety to grow and work with,” Adam says, given its ability to ripen to flavorful perfection in this world-class corner of Australia.
- Adam styled this racy red with immediate easy-drinking in mind and ideally, you'll be sipping it soon after arrival. Enjoy it endlessly on its own, or test your tastebuds’ limits for decadence with everything from light and savory Margherita pizza to a hearty helping of antipasto.
- This rich, decadent Xisto is dripping with juicy fruit flavors like ripe dark cherry and plump blackberry all backed by a lush, mouth-filling smoothness that's endlessly satisfying.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a savory shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Brothers Miller are proud to present Naked's first organic-certified wine from their very own world-famous vineyard – a lush Zinfandel jam-packed with brambly raspberry flavors and a dash of peppery spice on a long, smooth finish.
- 5th-generation grapegrowers Nicholas and Marshall always dreamed of making their own wines from their family’s famous French Camp vineyard – officially one of the world’s largest certified organic vineyards – and by funding these brothers, Angels like you finally brought that dream to life.
- Organic certification is rigorous and ensures that a wine’s grapes were grown without synthetic fertilizers and with special considerations to preserve the soil. “This wine is both delicious and respectful of its surroundings,” Nicholas and Marshall say.
- Thanks to Angel support, Gerd masterfully took one of Germany's greatest red grapes and brought it to a whole new level of elegance. Lush, vibrant and packed with fresh, mouthwatering berry flavors, plus a subtle touch of spice, this is cool-climate Pinot Noirs at its most impeccable.
- Gerd’s home region of Pfalz is picture perfect for growing pristine Pinot, with its terraced vineyards and long ripening season. Using carefully hand-picked grapes, Gerd coaxed out layer after layer of irresistible flavor as only he can, then topped it off by giving this red delight a full year of barrel aging.
- Your funding helped Gerd pack every possible nuance of delicate fruit into this Pinot – all he asks is that you give it a moment to breathe after opening so that every inch of this red’s flavors can shine through. Trust him, you’ll notice the difference.
- Dark and dreamy Pinot Noir doused in fresh fruit flavors like the first bite of a full, ripe cherry. This red is sleek and smooth with an oaky backbone that lets the fruit shine through on a long, luxurious finish.
- Rod aged this Pinot in small French oak barrels straight from a special connection in Burgundy, to help show off the fullest, most refined character of these glorious grapes.
- With your help, Rod sourced this red from Martinborough, the birthplace of New Zealand Pinot Noir and home to some of the north island’s very best Pinot vineyards.