- Sit back and let Ben’s rich, juicy and oh-so-scrumptious red carry you away on a stream of full, fresh fruit flavors that glide over an endlessly smooth, lingering texture. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance.
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate-covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to age these rich Zin grapes in extravagant French oak barrels for 9 months – giving your decadent red superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and a true holiday delight. And your funding gives this local winemaker free rein to make the best around!
Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
The last vintage even took an impressive Gold at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – give yourself a pat on the back... and a few bottles of this award-winner!
- This lush, lively red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Pinot-growing paradise of Sonoma wine country. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 9 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Hissteria lets Sharon shine at the very top of her blending game with a sumptuous mix of Petite Sirah, Syrah, Merlot, Zinfandel, Tempranillo that overflows with big berry flavors and a kick of spice that's downright irresistible.
- Your funding gave this SoCal savant a first-class pass to fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles. Then to top it off, you helped her get ahold of some fancy French oak barrels to delicately age each portion of the blend in.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like a bowl of cherries – the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970s and 1980s.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
- Looking for that lighter, beguiling red with a touch of earthiness you won't see in bigger, plusher Pinot Noirs, and tons of soul to boot? Look no further! This refined red is your winemakers' special New Zealand take on Pinot that goes for bright and lighter textures and flavors that draw you in more and more with each sip.
- Aiming for an intense Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single-vineyard quality Pinot for $16.99?! It's nuts – kudos to you for making it possible.
- Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these bottles – it's a special treasure from the Parishes that you're guaranteed to love for years to come.