- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Last year's vintage scooped up a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! (That’s the highest medal they award!) Get your hands on this prizewinning wine before it’s gone.
- Sharon's showing off her blending prowess with this sumptuous mix of Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Merlot, Barbera and a squeeze of white wine for depth.
- Your funding gave this SoCal local the chance to harvest fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles, and treat her fruit to some added luxury - she aged each portion of the blend in exquisite French oak barrels.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabs Macario's famous for making, with rich velvety fruit that you expect from a Tempranillo. Mmmm.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
- After winning $100,000 in your Winemaker Fantasy contest, a promising young European winemaker – Rumi Stoilova – got the chance to make an incredibly rare red for Angels. Melnik is only grown in one special region in the heart of Bulgaria. Now it's yours!
- Rumi wanted to give Angels a truly authentic, 100% traditional blend, so she harvested the fruit from her winery, Villa Melnik, and sourced local Bulgarian oak barrels to make sure every drop of this red is true to its roots.
- So how wonderful does it taste, exactly? Think of a light and elegant Pinot Noir with a warm spice finish, and rich and smooth fruit. This red is delightful and enchanting. Get your hands on a bottle - thank us later!
This video won Rumi $100,000 - and the chance to make this Angel-funded Melnik!
This scrumptious Reserve Petite Sirah is packed with rich, plummy flavors that'll make you swoon - blanketed by warm, toasty spices for an oh-so-cozy finish.
Karen harvested grapes from Lodi, where hot summers and cool fog give fruit deep, concentrated flavor ideal for luscious reds like this. And Karen gave your Reserve a nice rest on oak for a final melt-in-your-mouth touch!
This wine just screams for a big fat burger or a juicy rack of ribs. Make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather beforehand to really let the flavors open up – you won't regret it...
- Last time it was Amador -- now Ana’s giving Tempranillo the California treatment again, this time by way of the Central Coast. For her first wine sourced from Paso Robles, Ana chose vineyards specifically for their ability to grow the kind of Tempranillo she loves.
- Your investment helped Ana get her hands on the perfect fruit for this wine. So what do you get? A fresh and full-bodied glass of goodness with flavors like blackberry and mocha gliding over a velvety mouthfeel to a smooth finish.
Pair with a hefty helping of cheese and prosciutto, roasted leg of lamb or a savory rack of ribs. Open tonight or in a few years – either way, you’ll definitely need more than one bottle.
Coni gave this Pinot a New World-spin that you have to taste to believe. Rich and earthy with the perfect dose of strawberry fruit, it finishes soft and creamy, with a tummy-warming spice that makes it dangerously drinkable.
With support from our Angels, Coni was able to use first-rate grapes grown in the rolling hills of Chile’s Itata Valley – a cool climate giving this Pinot a seriously unique, vibrant and unmatched flavor.
This is the juicy red you’ve been craving – perfect on its own, and excellent with flavorful dishes, like roasted duck or empanadas.