WE'RE NOT SURE
- Like a cushy oversized armchair, this Pinot wraps you up in velvety, expansive fruit flavors. Get cozy and dive in!
- And it's crafted from the Brothers' vineyards in Santa Maria - a secret nook of Santa Barbara wine country. Blankets of fog and ocean mist keep their grapes hydrated and happy all year round. They hang on the vine a bit longer, too, which makes this Pinot perfectly elegant and ripe.
- It's just like the extravagant Santa Barbara reds you'll see in stores for $20, $30, even $40 a pop. As thanks for making it happen, Angels get it for under $15! You smart investors, you.
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
This juicy red is both rustic and rich, full of bright berries, dark cherry and a hint of spiced vanilla. You’ll slurp it right up!
By selecting fruit from top vineyards and tasting through her wine every step of the way, Karen made you a robust Zin that could only be topped off with a touch of toastiness from premium oak.
Because of your support, Karen didn’t have to rush any part of making this wine – letting the juice from the grapes run its course, turning into this scrumptious red made for the grill.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year returns again with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.
- This easy-sipping Syrah is fresh, fruity and flush with ripe berry flavors that glide along on its round, smooth texture, with a good dose of toasty oak to finish off each savory sip.
- With your support, Alex was able to craft her new Syrah using specially blended oak staves meant to emulate the fanciest French barrels available. As she says, “The goal of this wine was to pull together a simple, elegant, and crowd-pleasing version of Syrah. I hope that with a little blending, finishing, and oak regime it will achieve this goal.”
- Thanks to you, Alex was also able to source some of the best Syrah from around the Golden State, bringing you a scrumptious thirst-quencher for every occasion!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
Thousands of Angels are in love with this Malbec – and it’s easy to see (and taste) why! This dark and smooth red from Evangelos will dazzle you with rustic aromas and flavors like wild berries and rich mocha.
California Malbec is pretty rare, because it’s primarily known as a blending grape. But this ravenous red has been on a steady rise...and Evangelos knows where to harvest grapes with the juiciest, most robust flavor for your sultry red.
For the perfect food pairing, Evangelos recommends a glass of your Malbec when chowing down on some lasagna or pulled pork (he suggests giving it a few minutes to breathe and open up so the flavors really sing with the food).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a remarkable growing season, Stephen was able to leave the grapes on the vines a little longer than usual, allowing them to develop BIG concentrated flavors.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
- This lush, lively red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Pinot-growing paradise of Sonoma wine country. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 9 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.