- Like a cushy oversized armchair, this Pinot wraps you up in velvety, expansive fruit flavors. Get cozy and dive in!
- And it's crafted from the Brothers' vineyards in Santa Maria - a secret nook of Santa Barbara wine country. Blankets of fog and ocean mist keep their grapes hydrated and happy all year round. They hang on the vine a bit longer, too, which makes this Pinot perfectly elegant and ripe.
- It's just like the extravagant Santa Barbara reds you'll see in stores for $20, $30, even $40 a pop. As thanks for making it happen, Angels get it for under $15! You smart investors, you.
This juicy red is both rustic and rich, full of bright berries, dark cherry and a hint of spiced vanilla. You’ll slurp it right up!
By selecting fruit from top vineyards and tasting through her wine every step of the way, Karen made you a robust Zin that could only be topped off with a touch of toastiness from premium oak.
Because of your support, Karen didn’t have to rush any part of making this wine – letting the juice from the grapes run its course, turning into this scrumptious red made for the grill.
- Sit back and let Ben’s rich, juicy and oh-so-scrumptious red carry you away on a stream of full, fresh fruit flavors that glide over an endlessly smooth, lingering texture. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year returns again with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
Thousands of Angels are in love with this Malbec – and it’s easy to see (and taste) why! This dark and smooth red from Evangelos will dazzle you with rustic aromas and flavors like wild berries and rich mocha.
California Malbec is pretty rare, because it’s primarily known as a blending grape. But this ravenous red has been on a steady rise...and Evangelos knows where to harvest grapes with the juiciest, most robust flavor for your sultry red.
For the perfect food pairing, Evangelos recommends a glass of your Malbec when chowing down on some lasagna or pulled pork (he suggests giving it a few minutes to breathe and open up so the flavors really sing with the food).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a remarkable growing season, Stephen was able to leave the grapes on the vines a little longer than usual, allowing them to develop BIG concentrated flavors.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate-covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to age these rich Zin grapes in extravagant French oak barrels for 9 months – giving your decadent red superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and a true holiday delight. And your funding gives this local winemaker free rein to make the best around!
- Juicy, dark, delicious... and packed with a powerful dose of spice thanks to aging in fancy French oak barrels. It's reserve for a reason – Karen could only make so much, and it's the crème de la crème of her Lodi Malbec!
- Karen harvested your wine from a premium vineyard in Lodi, a hotbed for some of the best Malbec in all of California.
- This is a carnivorous wine that just LOVES to be around meat. A rack of pork ribs slathered in a sweet, tangy BBQ sauce, a glass of this, and you're in heaven!