- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, a light touch of oaky spice and delicately layered with a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Made with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet, then blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere.
- Your Chilean expert prefers a hands-off approach to his winemaking, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you won’t be able to get enough of.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
Antonio’s Tempranillo is so delectable and unyielding, even a bolt of lightning couldn’t stop this resilient red – literally! When a bolt struck and destroyed his vineyards, Angels funded Antonio to rebuild his winery – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since.
With the support of Angels, Antonio’s crafted a wine where he controls for 100% of the process, from bud to bottle. Within 20 minutes of being picked, grapes are carefully crafted and treated to 100-year-old techniques passed down to Antonio from his winemaking family.
Your magnificent red’s the bold, velvety piece of heaven you didn’t know you needed. Pour a glass with herb-crusted lamb chops and let the flavors intermingle to your heart’s delight.
- Rodolfo puts a lot of effort into his winemaking, especially his Gran Reservas. These are effectively his crown jewels, and he protects, nurtures and lavishes them with love.
- In Rioja, they don’t allow any old wine to be called Gran Reserva. Some of the strictest wine rules in the world ensure its consistent quality. Only a select list of grapes can go into it. The grapes have to be high quality, and the wine aged for a minimum period to earn the Gran Reserva classification.
- Rodolfo's top drop has been aged in wood for years, you know it the moment you smell its smoky vanilla nose. But when the wine hits your tongue it's all about the powerful, black cherry and raspberry fruits and the long lingering finish.
- Rodolfo is a wonderful winemaker - yep, he has talent coming out of his ears, but he's also a very good listener. This wine is the delicious culmination of your funding, your comments and Rodolfo's know-how - and between you, you've done a fantastic job.
- Every mouthful is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruits and hints of savoury warming black pepper. Rodolfo has let this wine rest for the optimum time in oak barrels to give it a gorgeously creamy finish - with just a dash of caramel and cedar wood for that extra 'WOW'.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. But honestly? When a bottle like this adorns your wine rack, how can you wait?
- This bright, lush Italian-style red sings with powerful fruit flavors of raspberry and cherry, the lightest, most delicate flash of spice and a hypnotically smooth finish.
- Nero d'Avola is just one grape in the blend for David’s hugely popular La Strada. But when he let this luscious red grape shine on its own, he just knew – it’s bound to be its own breakout hit!
- Nero d'Avola is one of Sicliy’s most famous grapes, but Lodi’s Mediterranean climate makes it the perfect West Coast corner for classic Italian grapes to flourish. With your help, David got special access to one of the only vineyards in California where this Italian grape grows.
- This red is a rare find anywhere and for a wine with this much personality, David says, “It will be tough to ignore.”
- Chile has a way with Cabernet, and this deep and structured Lacaze red is proof. Harvested from 30-year-old vineyards, it's full of bright berries and exotic spices.
- This is JP's special Reserve blend - made from grapes surrounding the Andes Mountains that benefit from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and it's yours for an unreal price, because YOU made it happen.
Dark, intense, and singing with flavor, this is a Malbec you'll want on put on repeat.
With your funding, Mauricio made a Malbec from one of his own vineyards in Uco Valley – and it was no small feat because Los Árboles stands tall at 4100 feet! Its rocky terrain makes grapes grow sturdy and strong – that's where all the concentrated flavors come from, too.
This is one of the most requested wines on the site, and from a rockstar like Mauricio, it'll move fast – grab a few before it's gone for good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!