WE'RE NOT SURE
- Antonio’s Tempranillo is as robust and decadent as they come! With your support, Antonio guides this wine all the way from the vine to bottle, using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking and capturing the famously lush, full-bodied flavors of his home region in every drop.
- This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When a bolt struck and destroyed his winery, Angels funding helped Antonio rebuild – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since!
- Pour a glass of this delectable Tempranillo alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a shared plate of tapas and sit back while your tastebuds tingle with joy.
- Every mouthful of this luscious Rioja Reserva is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruit flavors and hints of savory spice, all woven together with a decadent smoothness and a long-lasting finish.
- Rodolfo's a master Spanish winemaker with endless talent and insider access to impeccable vineyards. Your funding helps him source his choice of fruit from 40-year-old Rioja vines to bring you this world-class Reserva with character for days.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. Pro tip: stock up on several bottles and space out when you open them to see how the flavors evolve in the bottle over time.
- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- If you love a good, classic Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stony river soil makes the vines work twice as hard, which gives Antonio grapes with intense depth of flavor and complexity.
- Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!