- Big, brooding and unabashedly bold, this robust red is a mouthwatering medley of briary dark berry flavors with a luscious burst of fruit and soul-warming smoothness from oak barrel aging.
- Scott’s ROX All Blacks is an all-time Angel favorite with back-to-back 90%+ ratings, and it’s no wonder. This masterful, breathtaking blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet is simply unforgettable.
- Thanks to Angel support, Scott’s able to bring this luscious blend back vintage after vintage with impeccable fruit sourced from his choice of vineyards throughout Sonoma wine country. Enjoy this dreamy, top-rated red masterpiece, made just for you.
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.
Deep, concentrated flavors and complex ripe red fruits spring from this masterful blend of Malbec and Merlot with an elegant and silky-smooth backbone and a long, lavish finish.
Starting with hand-picked from pristine hillside vineyards in Alexander Valley, Jesse meticulously blended this Bordeaux red and aged it 18 months in French oak for a decadent, velvety smoothness.
Some of the biggest names in the business have gushed over Jesse’s Bordeaux Red Blend, earning it 90+ scores from places like Wine Spectator and Robert Parker. Now for supporting Jesse, Angels are getting unique access to this esteemed stunner.
- Dark fruit flavors of juicy, ripe blackberry and raspberry dance on a sultry, velvety smoothness, backed by touches of toasty oak, for an old vine Zin that has ‘decadent’ written all over it.
- For quintessential Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel, look no further! Sourced from a handful of old-vine blocks on the Saini Ranch, this Zin showcases the highest quality of this famed corner of Sonoma wine country.
- “We’re so proud to share this wine with you,” the Sainis say. “It offers you a small taste to this special spot we love in Dry Creek Valley. Enjoy!”