WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. This northwest Naked classic drips with decadent flavors of juicy black cherries, dark berries and even a touch of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French oak.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), then he blends some of the state's most stellar Pinot Noir with pristine fruit sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 19,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Dave’s intense, mouth-filling Malbec is a slice of pure Walla Walla decadence, overflowing with delectable dark berry flavors all wrapped up in a satin-smoothness and luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Dave sourced this bold red from a single high-end vineyard in the famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just rows over from the fruit Dave used to craft this Malbec.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine lovers everywhere for an absolute fraction of the price!
- Deep, dark, delectable fruit flavors abound in Karen’s mouthwatering Reserve Zinfandel straight from the heart of Lodi. Aged in specially-selected oak barrels for an extra splash of finesse, this Angel-exclusive Zin is one you can’t miss.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- Silky-smooth and layered with lavish flavors of ripe plum and juicy raspberry, Ondine’s coveted Pinot Noir from the heart of the Russian River Valley is as opulent and refined as they come!
- Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise”. Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help the fruit here ripen like nowhere else on earth – and Ondine is just the winemaker to capture the magic of this region in wines like this critically-acclaimed Pinot.
- The last vintage of Ondine’s prized Pinot won a glorious Double Gold medal and took home an incredible 93% rating from thousands of Angels. Now the latest vintage is here and ready to be enjoyed by Pinot lovers far and wide – a special $23 Angel savings is the cherry on top!
Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
- Rich, velvety and perfectly juicy, this ravishing red blend is bursting with tantalizing tastes of dark berry flavors for the ideal balance of complexity and fun.
- Winemaker Jonathan Pey perfected this Rhone-style blend of Syrah, Mourvedre and Grenache, with grapes from sustainably farmed sites up and down the California coast.
- Let this red whisk you away with its enchanting layers of flavor. Pey says, “Imagine a warm summer night in the south of France, and the smell of rosemary, sea spray, lavender and more wafting around.” One sip and you’re there!
- For this stunningly smooth Paso Robles red, Sharon brought together robust Tempranillo and a splash of powerful Cabernet, giving you a luscious medley of blueberry and blackberry flavors with a backbone of oaky barrel-aged spice.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon had her pick of high-end grapes from a handful of small vineyards tucked deep in the Paso Robles AVA, and even gave the wine a generous second fermentation and aging in lavish oak barrels for a rich, velvety smoothness that makes every sip better than the last.
- Sharon’s your go-to winemaker for the juiciest, most easy-sipping Paso reds around, and this brand new Tempranillo is sure to quickly become an Angel-favorite. Reward yourself with a few bottles for being such a savvy Angel investor in one of the world’s best Paso Robles winemakers!