- Ripe, rich and irresistible, Macario’s Tempranillo is a Spanish classic by way of California. Lush berry flavors and Tempranillo’s trademark savoriness glide with a smooth, full texture for a fruity, fine, flawless red.
- According to Macario, the secret to this red’s deliciousness comes down to three things: “Lodi, Lodi, Lodi... It’s the climate that most mimics what the vineyards of Spain have been doing with Tempranillo,” Macario says.
- With nice warm days, cool evenings and little or no fog to speak of, Lodi is THE spot for growing this Spanish red to ripe perfection. Macario’s expertise in Spanish varietals makes him your go-to winemaker for glorious reds like this.
- Lush, dark, delicious Zinfandel bursting with a bounty of bold fruit and aged on fire-toasted French oak!
- With your funding and support, Matt set out from his famous turf in Napa to conquer the undiscovered wine country right next door in Contra Costa! Matt's "24" Zin was made from 35-year-old vines from a stretch of farmland (24 acres to be exact) in nearby Oakley.
- This is Matt’s second vintage of this special red from a historic area with teeny tiny wine production. Best not to wait once this hits the virtual shelves – over 2,200 Angels said they loved the last vintage and would eagerly buy it again!
WE'RE NOT SURE
He’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and big, brooding, oh-so-juicy Cabernets like this are exactly why! With lush, velvety smoothness and a bounty of deeply delicious dark fruit, this is the wine you’ll be raving about for weeks to come!
Stephen’s Black Label California Cabernet is one of your most popular wines of all time – over 30,000 Angels have called this wine their favorite. With that kind of love, it’s not going away any time soon.
Stephen may have the magic touch that can turn pristine California Cabernet into certified red gold, but none of it would be possible without one incredibly crucial ingredient – YOU!
- Intensely fruity and flush with plump berry flavors, like taking your pick of the juiciest fruit from bushels of blackberries, cherries and plums, all topped off with a delicate touch of mocha from a year of aging in fancy French Oak barrels.
- Ana’s first vintage of this Tempranillo from the sunny hills of Paso Robles, took home a shiny Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Now it’s back and more refined than ever!
- Pair a full-bodied glass of this velvety smooth show-stealer with the charcuterie of your choice, or go big with a whole savory rack of ribs. In either case, you’ll definitely need more than just one bottle.
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.
- This mighty red is a Malbec lover’s must-have, swimming in dangerously delicious dark fruit, like a bite of ripe, brambly berries, all wrapped up in a slippery-smooth texture and oh-so-long and luscious finish.
- Sourced from a single high-end vineyard on the Washington side of the esteemed Walla Walla Valley, the grapes for your Malbec grew just a few rows over from grapes that go in to $70 bottles of wine.
- Dave’s your unmatched wizard of Washington wine – he knew just where to find a Malbec this massive and how to bring it to you for an absolute fraction of the price!
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
Que rico! This red is ultra-vibrant and rich. Packed with flavors like juicy plums and figs, it's a contender for our favorite winter red yet...
If you don't know Tempranillo, Scott's is a delicious (and oh-so-ripe) introduction to one of Spain's favorite exports – made with that signature, no-holds-barred California style.
And at $10 a bottle? Let this be your new everyday favorite. Serve with a few slices of jamon and queso, prop your feet by the fire, and let your tastebuds do the flamenco.