- Matt’s plush Pinot is decked out with luscious layers of elegant fruity flavors and refined smoothness, perfected by Matt’s world-famous winemaking finesse.
- Sourced mainly from the Lula Vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley and aged in French oak barrels for 10 months, this Pinot hits the spot every time.
- This classic, easy-sipping red is ideal for every occasion, whether you’re relaxing on a sunny afternoon or sharing a meal with a few of your favorite people, you can’t go wrong with a glass of this delectable Pinot nearby.
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.
A bounty of bright red berry flavors burst from this lush, refined Pinot Noir, crafted to perfection by the one and only Matt Parish.
Matt sourced hand-harvested sought-after fruit from the Peterson Vineyard, situated along the Mendocino coastline, where constant cooling from the Pacific helps the site’s Pinot ripen slow and evenly for the most complex flavors possible.
You know Matt as the King of Napa Cab, but when he’s not making you Angel-funded classics, he also dabbles in dreamy single-vineyard Pinot. Now, for helping out Lula Cellars, Matt’s letting you in on the otherworldly reds he makes just north of wine country!
This is pristine Pinot from Ryan & Megan Glaab, steeped in complexity, richness and finesse.
Harvested from the famed Las Brisas Vineyard on the Sonoma side of Carneros, this Pinot is all about elegance and delicacy. It has that combination of soft strawberry flavor and rich, peppery power.
Angels are helping Megan and Ryan rest easy in the toughest of times – so you’re getting special access to this dazzling Pinot from two endlessly grateful winemakers.
- This rich red absolutely purrs with full fruit flavors to make your whiskers twitch. Like a bite of warm berry pie fresh out of the oven, this smooth red gushes with black cherry, deep dark plum and even a little lavender and brown sugar on a big, toasty finish.
- Sharon carefully concocted this Central Coast stunner with fruit harvested from select Monterey vineyards that was picked at the ideal ripeness, blended to perfection and aged for 9 months in fancy new French Oak barrels.
- It’s Sharon’s first-ever Pinot Noir from the cool hills of Monterey – and Angel funding helps her to bring you this impossibly elegant red for a song. This Pinot’s the cat’s meow, all thanks to you!