- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s lavish old-vine Zin from the heart of Lodi is loaded with delicious dark fruit flavors, a smooth, plush texture and the kind of luxuriously long-lasting finish that Stephen’s wines are famous for.
- Wines like this are exactly why he’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year and he’s proving it yet again with this superb Black Label Zin, specially hand-harvested from the historic Mokelumne River sub-AVA, the original home of Lodi Zinfandel.
- The truth is, when you’re a winemaker as decorated as Stephen, your wines simply don’t stay on the shelves very long at all. Make sure you grab your share of this rich red stunner, or risk waiting a whole year for the next vintage.
- Intensely fruity and flush with plump berry flavors, like taking your pick of the juiciest fruit from bushels of blackberries, cherries and plums, all topped off with a delicate touch of mocha from a year of aging in fancy French Oak barrels.
- Ana’s first vintage of this Tempranillo from the sunny hills of Paso Robles, took home a shiny Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Now it’s back and more refined than ever!
- Pair a full-bodied glass of this velvety smooth show-stealer with the charcuterie of your choice, or go big with a whole savory rack of ribs. In either case, you’ll definitely need more than just one bottle.
- This mighty red is a Malbec lover’s must-have, swimming in dangerously delicious dark fruit, like a bite of ripe, brambly berries, all wrapped up in a slippery-smooth texture and oh-so-long and luscious finish.
- Sourced from a single high-end vineyard on the Washington side of the esteemed Walla Walla Valley, the grapes for your Malbec grew just a few rows over from grapes that go in to $70 bottles of wine.
- Dave’s your unmatched wizard of Washington wine – he knew just where to find a Malbec this massive and how to bring it to you for an absolute fraction of the price!
Scott’s rich and compelling blend will blow your MIND. Your epic red’s packed with a chock-full of good stuff – flavors of juicy dark plums, black cherries, silky textures and a dash of spice for good measure.
Thanks to Angels, Scott scooped up fruit from three prominent vineyards to make this epic blend – velvety lush Cab, dark and dreamy Merlot (from a 25+ year vineyard!) and peppery Petite Sirah for extra oomph.
This intense and seductive red will take your BBQ to the next level – pour a glass and let it breathe before you fire up the grill, and by the time you sit down to dinner, you’ll have one heck of a combo.
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to a handful of high-end vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. It's been a dream of David's to make a rare blend as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
Jacquline’s lush, ripe Pinot Noir from the heart of the Central Coast is a rush of fruit and bursts with bold flavors like cherries, plump dark berries and a silky, sleek texture.
With your help, Jacqueline was able to source this easy-drinking red from a picturesque Central Coast valley nestled in San Luis Obispo's wine country to bring you the very best of Edna Valley in one primo Pinot.
Let it breathe a bit after opening, Jacqueline says, then savor each and every sip next to a hearty feast of lamb, or mushroom risotto. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged dinner party!