One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley – the epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel.
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.
- This is a super-daring Cab – big and bold, with explosively deep, dark flavors - and it's juicy in all the right places. That's Paso for you!
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso Robles for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- There are 12,000+ Angels who have rated this Cab to-date... and they'll snap up every single bottle again before you know it, so act fast!
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of drool-worthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. 2016's harvest was "ideal" according to your winemaker - it's his favorite vintage since 2010!
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle.
Your Washington winemaker crafted you an epic red – from the dark, brambly berries to the ripe red fruits to the so-so-silky-smooth finish.
The blisteringly-hot days and cool nights of Columbia Valley’s Wahluke Slope help give these grapes plenty of ripe, vivacious flavor – and an astounding Cab Franc.
Because you fund Dave, this big, power-packed red is all yours… pour yourself a big glass with a thick, juicy steak or herb-roasted lamb chops and let the flavors take over.
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- Last year's vintage scooped up a Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! (That’s the highest medal they award!) Get your hands on this prizewinning wine before it’s gone.
You asked for more inky Petite Sirah – you got it! This dreamy red is filled with layers of juicy cherries and blackberries – with a texture as smooth and sophisticated as dark chocolate.
Richard harvested grapes from Clarksburg, where the fruit soaks up heaps of sunshine and hangs on the vine a bit longer thanks to cool bay breezes – locking in vivacious flavors for your Petite.
A ripe, well-balanced red like this fits the bill for any occasion – but it’s flat-out delicious with a sky-high pulled pork sandwich slathered with BBQ sauce.
- Sharon's showing off her blending prowess with this sumptuous mix of Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Merlot, Barbera and a squeeze of white wine for depth.
- Your funding gave this SoCal local the chance to harvest fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles, and treat her fruit to some added luxury - she aged each portion of the blend in exquisite French oak barrels.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!
- Rich, velvety Cab that sizzles with flavor. Smooth black fruit gives this wine a ton of power and a velvety finish. Don't Paso it up!
- Angels gave Matt the chance to work from two premium vineyard sites in cooler growing regions in Paso Robles - one from the Eastside, one from the Westside. The warm days and cooler nights let the grapes ripen slowly and more evenly, giving the wine more depth and complexity.
- This is a gorgeous, lush and classic Cabernet – the perfect combination of SoCal sunshine, unique soils, and Matt's unabashed passion for the region.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Camille’s made cult Napa Valley reds that sell for $150 a pop. Now she’s bringing you a world-class Cab with the biggest savings yet, flowing with layers of berries, currants and warm spices.
- Your winemaker harvested Cabernet from the nutrient-packed volcanic soils of Mount Konocti for rich, decadent flavor – then aged the wine in toasted French oak for soft, velvety texture.
- Camille treated this special Cabernet to all the same luxury as her cult Napa Cabs - but because you made it possible, this extravagant treat is yours for less than $15 a pop!
- Last year's vintage scooped up a whopping Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (yes - there's such a thing as DOUBLE Gold!). Sip in some dynamite, award-winning bliss!