- Intensely fruity and flush with plump berry flavors, like taking your pick of the juiciest fruit from bushels of blackberries, cherries and plums, all topped off with a delicate touch of mocha from a year of aging in fancy French Oak barrels.
- Ana’s first vintage of this Tempranillo from the sunny hills of Paso Robles, took home a shiny Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Now it’s back and more refined than ever!
- Pair a full-bodied glass of this velvety smooth show-stealer with the charcuterie of your choice, or go big with a whole savory rack of ribs. In either case, you’ll definitely need more than just one bottle.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s lavish old-vine Zin from the heart of Lodi is loaded with delicious dark fruit flavors, a smooth, plush texture and the kind of luxuriously long-lasting finish that Stephen’s wines are famous for.
- Wines like this are exactly why he’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year and he’s proving it yet again with this superb Black Label Zin, specially hand-harvested from the historic Mokelumne River sub-AVA, the original home of Lodi Zinfandel.
- The truth is, when you’re a winemaker as decorated as Stephen, your wines simply don’t stay on the shelves very long at all. Make sure you grab your share of this rich red stunner, or risk waiting a whole year for the next vintage.
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
- This mighty red is a Malbec lover’s must-have, swimming in dangerously delicious dark fruit, like a bite of ripe, brambly berries, all wrapped up in a slippery-smooth texture and oh-so-long and luscious finish.
- Sourced from a single high-end vineyard on the Washington side of the esteemed Walla Walla Valley, the grapes for your Malbec grew just a few rows over from grapes that go in to $70 bottles of wine.
- Dave’s your unmatched wizard of Washington wine – he knew just where to find a Malbec this massive and how to bring it to you for an absolute fraction of the price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave’s Cabernet is brimming with deeply delicious dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry backed by bits of spice and a long, lingering finish – it’s the return of this award-winning red from the heart of Walla Walla Valley!
- The 2016 vintage of this Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Needless to say, Dave came out swinging. Now his Walla Walla Cab is back and bigger than ever.
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this tend to go for upwards of $50 or more, but thanks to the support of Angels like you, Dave can bring it to the world for a fraction of that. Time to sip up your rewards!
This decadent red is jam-packed with flavors like red cherries and plums with a smooth, balanced finish (thanks to a dash of California Cab).
Tom scoured Lake County to find you the best grapes for your rich and robust Merlot – then aged the wine on both French and American oak for soft, silky texture.
A top-shelf, already-aged North Coast Merlot like this will sell for more than double elsewhere. Decant or open the bottle an hour before grilling up a juicy ribeye... ahhhh. Bliss.
Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
For this deep, dark and dangerously delicious Cab, Dave sourced the very best grapes in Washington to bring you a mighty red flush with fruity freshness and a refined, earthy smoothness. The cherry on top? Thanks to your support, Dave aged this Cab in fancy oak barrels to finesse an extra touch of elegance into every sip.
This is Washington wine at its most delicious – a seamless blend of Columbia Valley and Walla Walla Valley grapes to bring you the best of both regions. Dave’s meticulous touch lets each top-shelf region shine in its own way, while gracefully flowing together for an even bigger, bolder and more breathtaking Washington Cab.
Dave’s a master of Washington wine and knows exactly where to find the very best up-and-coming vineyards growing the highest quality grapes – the kind of fruit you find in bottles that are sold for twice the price of Dave’s wine. With a whole community of Angels supporting him, he’s able to bring you impeccable Cabs like this for an absolute fraction of what they’re worth.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Get ready for a deep dive into the dreamy deliciousness of this stunning Paso Cab. It’s brooding, bold and flush with dark fruit that lingers on a long, lush finish so scrumptious it shouldn’t surprise you if you end up guzzling another glass or two before the end of the night.
- Camille sourced this classic Cab straight from the sunbathed hillsides of Paso Robles. “The wines from Paso Robles offer very dense and complex flavors,” she says, “and this wine has been grown in one of the best sub appellations of Paso.”
- You may know Camille for her all-star Napa Cabs that Angels rave about each year, but she’s about to make waves with this show-stealing Paso Cab. Hope you’re ready for a new favorite!
Your funding saved this world-class Cabernet Franc when Dave came to the rescue of a neighbor grower to make you a peerless Walla Walla wine.
After a big brand winery backed out of their contract with the grower last minute, this impeccable Cab Franc had no buyer – but then, Angels swooped in, scooped up the grapes, and saved the day. Your reward? A lush red full of savory crushed berry flavors that last through a long, toasty finish.
This wine was such a special, one-time opportunity, so Dave says there’s no telling if it may ever be made again. Reserve your 6-pack now and make sure you don’t miss out!