- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!
- Katie made you a silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special!
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like sifting through a strawberry patch of bowl of cherries and finding the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970's and 1980's.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
- When Ben came to us with the wild idea to use a method unique to Italian winemaking on a bunch of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan grapes grown up a hill in the Pyrenees — we were blown away.
- Repasse is the technique of passing an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and flavour.
- The result? Ben has taken reds from the fancy Languedoc region of France to a whole new level - it's mindblowingly dark, dreamy and oh-so-delicious.
- This mighty red is a Malbec lover’s must-have, swimming in dangerously delicious dark fruit, like a bite of ripe, brambly berries, all wrapped up in a slippery-smooth texture and oh-so-long and luscious finish.
- Sourced from a single high-end vineyard on the Washington side of the esteemed Walla Walla Valley, the grapes for your Malbec grew just a few rows over from grapes that go in to $70 bottles of wine.
- Dave’s your unmatched wizard of Washington wine – he knew just where to find a Malbec this massive and how to bring it to you for an absolute fraction of the price!
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
This Grenache floods your mouth with intense, juicy, red berry flavors, then its alluring subtle smokiness pulls you in for more.
Franck used fruit from the cool climate of Montsant which neighbors one of the most expensive wine regions in Spain – so you get all the rich, complex juiciness, without the nose-bleed prices.
Tuck into this sassy, juice-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Looking for that lighter, beguiling red with a touch of earthiness you won't see in bigger, plusher Pinot Noirs, and tons of soul to boot? Look no further! This refined red is your winemakers' special New Zealand take on Pinot that goes for bright and lighter textures and flavors that draw you in more and more with each sip.
- Aiming for an intense Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single-vineyard quality Pinot for $16.99?! It's nuts – kudos to you for making it possible.
- Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these bottles – it's a special treasure from the Parishes that you're guaranteed to love for years to come.
- Rodolfo is a wonderful winemaker - yep, he has talent coming out of his ears, but he's also a very good listener. This wine is the delicious culmination of your funding, your comments and Rodolfo's know-how - and between you, you've done a fantastic job.
- Every mouthful is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruits and hints of savoury warming black pepper. Rodolfo has let this wine rest for the optimum time in oak barrels to give it a gorgeously creamy finish - with just a dash of caramel and cedar wood for that extra 'WOW'.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. But honestly? When a bottle like this adorns your wine rack, how can you wait?