Scott's trademark ‘Chaos’ blend is here again and this year, it's bigger, bolder and juicier than ever, with more extraction and more insanely velvety textures – all thanks to sultry, inky Petite Sirah and spicy Tempranillo.
This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.
Scott took a step away from his 90% Pinot Noirs to showcase a rare Oregon red – he says the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Umpqua Valley, and this 90+ rated beauty is proof.
In short, believe the hype. This powerful red gives Oregon Pinot a run for its money. It's full-bodied and flush with ripe fruit - humming with a rich and toasty finish that'll coat your tongue and fill your dreams.
Wines like this have all the care and quality of a $40 or $50 bottle of wine, but for helping Scott source grapes from select vineyard sites in the Umpqua Valley, Angels get it for just a fraction of that. Cheers!
Rich and meaty, this luxurious red is practically a meal in itself (but please – serve it with steak).
Mauricio's nerdy for nutrients and insists that it's the soil from this Uco Valley vineyard that makes your Vista Flores Malbec so unbelievably unique. His theory holds up – it's a punchy, bold and juicy wine that stands out from the rest.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your sizzling BBQ to the next level. Ándale!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.
This is a stick-to-your-ribs Petite Sirah from a winemaker with a pristine reputation for predicting the “next big thing…” like this cool-climate mega-red from Suisun and Mendocino.
His name is Rudy von Strasser – he’s the founder of Napa’s prestigious Diamond Mountain AVA. His historic Napa winery and tasting room just got bought out, so he needs to find a new way to show the world his wines...
Enter Alex & Ryan – two Naked HQ winemakers in charge of sniffing out unique wine opportunities. With your funding, they swooped up a new incredible wine! “We passed all those beautiful vineyards and thought, we gotta do this,” says Ryan. You’ve gotta taste it!
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- David's rich and robust Cab EXPLODES with complex flavors - that's what you get when you harvest grapes from vineyards surrounding a volcano!
- Lake County is Napa's northern neighbor - where you can get Wine Country flavor for incredible value. David says it has incredible potential... we 100% agree.
- Before you, David made wines for legendary Wine Country brands, including Duckhorn and Gundlach Bundscu. Wines with his kind of finesse easily sell for $30+ - but you'll always get an insider price for making them possible!
- The last vintage won a Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Get your hands on this award-winning wine (that costs less than $15!) – before it's sold out...
- Stephen's 95%-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."