- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Your decadent Reserve Zin is back! Sharon's premium Zinfandel berries took a long, cozy nap in oak barrels and woke up ohhhh-so-smooth.
- The flavors just don't stop. Your winemaker's called out a near dozen – boysenberry pie, juicy plums, baking spices, chocolate and a warm, spicy finish.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
This decadent red is jam-packed with flavors like red cherries and plums with a smooth, balanced finish (thanks to a dash of California Cab).
Tom scoured Lake County to find you the best grapes for your rich and robust Merlot – then aged the wine on both French and American oak for soft, silky texture.
A top-shelf, already-aged North Coast Merlot like this will sell for more than double elsewhere. Decant or open the bottle an hour before grilling up a juicy ribeye... ahhhh. Bliss.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread.
Last year's vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition...grab a couple bottles of this good stuff – because this vintage is bound to disappear quick.
One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley – the epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel.
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen's 95%-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
Swirling a glass of this red is as entrancing as a crystal ball – Karen’s deeply fruity, warm and toasty Zinfandel is full of some kind of magic...
This luscious Zin would usually be the top-selling wine in an expensive tasting room – but your support for Karen makes this wine yours for a truly incredible price tag.
Open a bottle while grilling some ribs or whipping together a pasta with rich red sauce… when dinner’s ready, pour a glass and drift into culinary bliss.
- This intensely drinkable Zin brought 2 famous winemakers together – and it's been pleazin' 100,000 Angels since.
- What's it like? For starters, seriously velvety – packed with rich flavors like cherries, berries, plums and super-smooth dark chocolate. And the nice long finish shows exactly why Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley is one of the best places to grow Zinfandel in the world.
- Your funding brought made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price.
- Scott's trademark blend is back – but this year, it's packed with more juicy fruits, more extraction, and more insanely velvety textures – thanks to old-vine Syrah and sultry, inky Petite Sirah.
- This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
- The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.