- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, Irene could source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for the varietal in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they get juuuust the right conditions to ripen slowly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s luscious red blend is a deep, brooding masterpiece of Cab Franc, Merlot and Cab Sauv that was made specifically for a full-on feast shared with friends.
With your support, Carmen could source the powerhouse varietals for this blend from prestigious vineyards in both Stellenbosch and Paarl. The fruit was handpicked and the wine aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels before coming straight to you.
It’s an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect red to pair with some pepper crusted steak and freshly made aioli.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
Ken's ripe and rustic Napa Valley Merlot is back and more velvety than ever! It's layered with flavors like red cherries and jammy berries, with a long, smooth finish.
Ken combed the Napa Valley to find the perfect fruit for this Napa staple, cold-soaking grapes before fermentation and giving them extra time on the skins afterward for elegant, balanced flavor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend (with 40 years+ of experience in the region!), he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
Last year's vintage took a Silver at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You can expect those same award-winning flavors this year!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
Ondine’s refined Russian River red is an elegant ensemble of Syrah, Petite Sirah, and Grenache, humming with heavenly black fruit flavors that bloom with a rich, full texture and long, endlessly savory finish.
In Russian River Valley, a region known more for its Pinots and Chardonnays, red blends like this are few and far between, Ondine says. “These are not wines that are found in supermarkets, they are not in the mainstream, they are rare. This scarcity alone makes the wine a great find for Angels...”
Pop the cork as soon as it hits your doorstep, or put a bottle or two aside for up to a few years to bring out more subtle, earthy flavors. Sip this world-class red by a roaring fire in winter, or enjoy it on a sunny deck in summer – “It’s a wine for all seasons,” Ondine says.