- This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
- David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
- Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread
- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- Stephen's 95%-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
- The ultimate lazy Sunday Zin! Stephen's comforting, juicy red will make you feel like kickin' back, no matter where you are.
- With your support, this Winemaker of the Year could make a champion red – by aging batches of grapes in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, blending each lot carefully to bring you the BEST flavors possible.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker has a great pairing suggestion, too: "Lately I've been grilling grass feed beef over an oak fire. I've taken to putting a whole corn cob right on the grill too. As the corn cooks its kernels release a little sugar that makes the most amazing caramel flavors. Delicious!"
Ana’s deep, juicy red is BIG, complex and oozing with delicious dark fruits.
With your funding, Ana sculpted a muscular, complex red with an intense fruit finish... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
Open this one up about an hour before you plan on drinking it. Spend that time preparing some thick juicy sirloin steaks and a fresh Béarnaise sauce.
- This is mighty-fine Cabernet, flush with juicy cherry, berry and plum flavors and a finish that's smooth as caramel.
- It's from Paso Robles' hometown hero – and she's doing her town proud! With your funding, Sharon got her pick of the best grapes from her favorite family producers – bringing you a dark, rich red full of brambly fruit flavors and great texture.
- Angel-funded Cabernets sell like hotcakes... and from a trendy region like Paso Robles? Whew! This cat's gonna scramble out the door.
This Grenache floods your mouth with intense, juicy, red berry flavors, then its alluring subtle smokiness pulls you in for more.
Franck used fruit from the cool climate of Montsant which neighbors one of the most expensive wine regions in Spain – so you get all the rich, complex juiciness, without the nose-bleed prices.
Tuck into this sassy, juice-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely drinkable Zin brought 2 famous winemakers together – and it's been pleazin' 100,000 Angels since.
- What's it like? For starters, seriously velvety – packed with rich flavors like cherries, berries, plums and super-smooth dark chocolate. And the nice long finish shows exactly why Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley is one of the best places to grow Zinfandel in the world.
- Your funding made this incredible partnership happen – that's why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price.