Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
- Sit back and let Ben’s rich, juicy and oh-so-scrumptious red carry you away on a stream of full, fresh fruit flavors that glide over an endlessly smooth, lingering texture. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance.
- David’s luscious powerhouse Zinfandel is packed full of wonderfully intense brambly berry flavors - the kind of tempting treasure that could only come from California’s gold country.
- Your funding led David to a secret region deep in the Sierra Foothills, where warm summers help the grapes in these vineyards grow to become perfectly ripe, giving you a lush, full-bodied Zin like you wouldn’t believe.
- For helping David uncover this prized corner of Gold Country, he's bringing Angels this luxurious, top-tier red for a grand $12 savings!
- This Cab is a wild, wonderful wallop of intense dark fruit flavors, backed by a warm touch of oaky spice and flush with an oh-so-rich, full texture.
- With your help, Sam sourced this top-notch Cab straight from the heart of Central Victoria in southern Australia, where the fruit was carefully picked at night to preserve every ounce of flavor and the wine meticulously aged in tanks with oak staves for an extra elegant oomph!
- Sip this Down Under wonder the same day it hits your doorstep or, Sam suggests, buy a case and put a few bottles aside to see how gracefully the flavors deepen and evolve over the years.
WE'RE NOT SURE
My-oh-my, Mauricio's Cabernet is seductive – smooth and spicy, like roasted red peppers fresh off a sizzling grill. And it’s super complex, from its time aging in deluxe French oak.
Harvested fresh off an Uco Valley mountaintop in Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! This coveted Cabernet region makes wines *some* might call “full-bodied and complex.” Mauricio calls them deee-licious.
Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar flavor and winemaking expertise for a fraction of the price!
- Juicy, dark, delicious... and packed with a powerful dose of spice thanks to aging in fancy French oak barrels. It's reserve for a reason – Karen could only make so much, and it's the crème de la crème of her Lodi Malbec!
- Karen harvested your wine from a premium vineyard in Lodi, a hotbed for some of the best Malbec in all of California.
- This is a carnivorous wine that just LOVES to be around meat. A rack of pork ribs slathered in a sweet, tangy BBQ sauce, a glass of this, and you're in heaven!
- This bright, lush Italian-style red sings with powerful fruit flavors of raspberry and cherry, the lightest, most delicate flash of spice and a hypnotically smooth finish.
- Nero d'Avola is just one grape in the blend for David’s hugely popular La Strada. But when he let this luscious red grape shine on its own, he just knew – it’s bound to be its own breakout hit!
- Nero d'Avola is one of Sicliy’s most famous grapes, but Lodi’s Mediterranean climate makes it the perfect West Coast corner for classic Italian grapes to flourish. With your help, David got special access to one of the only vineyards in California where this Italian grape grows.
- This red is a rare find anywhere and for a wine with this much personality, David says, “It will be tough to ignore.”
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! He's a winemaking guru when it comes to cool-climate creations like this savory Syrah, with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience. Just one sip of this treasure from Rick and you'll see where your Angel funding went!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.